Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Realkraftyy
Realkraftyy

0 Credits 5 Posts
Played 75 games of Rumble yesterday and it wont update or show that I played those games. Last update was 9 games 20 hours ago.

Edit. I've obviously hit the update button, and it looks like its updating, but my overall score rank goes up and my DTR score stays the same
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 229 Posts
I think Bungie are having issues at their end right now. If they have problems it filters down to us. All I can suggest is wait a few hours and try again.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Realkraftyy said:Played 75 games of Rumble yesterday and it wont update or show that I played those games. Last update was 9 games 20 hours ago.

Edit. I've obviously hit the update button, and it looks like its updating, but my overall score rank goes up and my DTR score stays the same

What Sengir said is correct. People across the community have been reporting that game history isnt updating on bungie.net's end. That means if they aren't updating there, they wont update here. Hopefully this gets fixed by Bungie soon.
Realkraftyy
Realkraftyy

0 Credits 5 Posts
TheBigL said:
Realkraftyy said:Played 75 games of Rumble yesterday and it wont update or show that I played those games. Last update was 9 games 20 hours ago.

What Sengir said is correct. People across the community have been reporting that game history isnt updating on bungie.net's end. That means if they aren't updating there, they wont update here. Hopefully this gets fixed by Bungie soon.

I hope so! Thanks guys
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts

This thread is closed