Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#LFG 
Synthesi
Synthesi

6 Credits 1 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
I know all of us have went into the Iron Banner solo at some point, and if you haven't let me tell you, its quite frustrating. Do you find yourself carrying your team to a close loss or having a huge K/D spread every game but just can't quite get that win? I'm tired of this happening and seeing how as all my friends with "skill" have transferred over to Xbox One i no longer have enough friends to run a full party with. If you are down to win some games and play with a skilled team that has communication and wins more than 3 games in a row then feel free to send me a friend request and i'll invite whenever playing Iron Banner. My goal is to create a group of friends/acquaintances who can jump on and run some games every day and not have to worry about losing or getting shady team mates. GT - Synthesi (Please be at least lvl 27 or have enough skill to make up for your lack of level)
Jaxinc
Jaxinc

20 Credits 18 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Running solo with randoms is beyond annoying.

I have a 1.8 k/d and 2.2 with assists, wouldn't mind having one more person to run with... but I am only on after midnight central time.
Darkened Lynx
Darkened Lynx

131 Credits 60 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
You can post here to find teammates. Hundreds of members there everyday looking for people to play with.
Fish every day
Fish every day

0 Credits 1 Posts
Gettin a full team. Message fish every day for invite.