Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Jaxinc
Jaxinc

20 Credits 18 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I share my account between my fiance and room mate... and after my room mate tanking my true skill and k/d last night HARD I thought of this...

All other columns are available for each character, why not True Skill? If you look at my stats and compare them between characters you'll see what I mean :l

I played 54 hours and got a 11 TS in Control, he played 6 hours and made it drop to 4.... /depressed
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Jaxinc said:I share my account between my fiance and room mate... and after my room mate tanking my true skill and k/d last night HARD I thought of this...

All other columns are available for each character, why not True Skill? If you look at my stats and compare them between characters you'll see what I mean :l

I played 54 hours and got a 11 TS in Control, he played 6 hours and made it drop to 4.... /depressed

We considered doing it this way but decided we didn't want 3 different control true skills. We have to assume a gamertag is one person. I'm not an expert on XBL but I think family members can share a membership. You may look into getting other people off your account, especially if you are stat minded. Sorry I cant help, it's just too big of a change and that too few people would need.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Xorth is right, XBone does have a home gold deal where only one person needs to have gold in order for everyone on the console to access multiplayer