Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
8 Credit(s) Received

Greetings, Guardians.

Xur is back in the tower today and you can find him located in the bar, in the area below the shipwright.

How long Is Xur there?

If you want to make sure Xur is still available for you, you can check out events page ( Click here! ) to make sure he is still waiting to take your coins!

Exotic

MIDA Multi-Tool - Exotic Scout Rifle - 23 Strange Coins

No Backup Plans - Exotic Titan Gauntlets - 13 Strange Coins

Young Ahamkara's Spin - Exotic Hunter Gauntlets- 13 Strange Coins

Voidfang Vestments - Exotic Warlock Chest - 13 Strange Coins

Exotic Helm Engram - 23 Motes of Light

Curious

Auto Rifle Telemetry - 1 Strange Coin
Fusion Rifle Telemetry - 1 Strange Coin
Machine Gun Telemetry - 1 Strange Coin
Void Drive - 23 Strange Coins
Stealth Drive - 23 Strange Coins

Hopefully Xur has something you need!
The Traveler
The Traveler

30 Credits 198 Posts
This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.
katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
WOOT! I can finally get the mida multi tool.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
katkikr said:WOOT! I can finally get the mida multi tool.

WOOOT!!!! BEST DAY EVER. I woke up and went straight to xur for this.
[email protected]
alyssa.fogal@outlook.com

0 Credits 2 Posts
Lol Xur has something you need you say... MIDAS is complete trash have had it maxed out for months.... Not worth buying, neither are either the titan or hunter gloves, considering Iron Banner is basically giving you ones that are equal, minus the one subclass bonus... this game is a joke now
I D3FIN3 3LIT3
I D3FIN3 3LIT3

66 Credits 73 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
[email protected] said:Lol Xur has something you need you say... MIDAS is complete trash have had it maxed out for months.... Not worth buying, neither are either the titan or hunter gloves, considering Iron Banner is basically giving you ones that are equal, minus the one subclass bonus... this game is a joke now

I really don't like it when people come here just to complain, some of us like the game some of us like the exotics this week. The titan and hunter exotics are actually very good so just stop you don't have to like it but don't come here just to complain that you hate it, that sounds like a you problem.
DarkAchilles81
DarkAchilles81

0 Credits 1 Posts
Tyyger said:

Greetings, Guardians.

Xur is back in the tower today and you can find him located in the bar, in the area below the shipwright.

How long Is Xur there?

If you want to make sure Xur is still available for you, you can check out events page ( Click here! ) to make sure he is still waiting to take your coins!

Exotic

MIDA Multi-Tool - Exotic Scout Rifle - 23 Strange Coins

No Backup Plans - Exotic Titan Gauntlets - 13 Strange Coins

Young Ahamkara's Spin - Exotic Hunter Gauntlets- 13 Strange Coins

Voidfang Vestments - Exotic Warlock Chest - 13 Strange Coins

Exotic Helm Engram - 23 Motes of Light

Curious

Auto Rifle Telemetry - 1 Strange Coin
Fusion Rifle Telemetry - 1 Strange Coin
Machine Gun Telemetry - 1 Strange Coin
Void Drive - 23 Strange Coins
Stealth Drive - 23 Strange Coins
5x Heavy Ammo Synthesis - 1 strange coin

Hopefully Xur has something you need!

There is no heavy ammo synthesis!
Enochrewt
Enochrewt

5 Credits 16 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I D3FIN3 3LIT3 said:
[email protected] said:Lol Xur has something you need you say... MIDAS is complete trash have had it maxed out for months.... Not worth buying, neither are either the titan or hunter gloves, considering Iron Banner is basically giving you ones that are equal, minus the one subclass bonus... this game is a joke now

I really don't like it when people come here just to complain, some of us like the game some of us like the exotics this week. The titan and hunter exotics are actually very good so just stop you don't have to like it but don't come here just to complain that you hate it, that sounds like a you problem.

Completely. if you don't like the game quit exposing your pettiness by continuing to post hate about it. It just makes you look dumb. But then again you used your real name on an Outlook.com account and posted on a game forum,so you're not exactly the most accurate gun in the vault already. Enjoy your spam!

That said, the Mida Multi Tool is the worst Exotic gun in the game. I think even Bad JuJu is better, I kind of hope no one buys it from Xur, and then they make it a monster with the balancing, and then Xur never sells it again. I might just be a little bitter though, I love my Young Ahamkara's Spine and don't want Xur selling it.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
DarkAchilles81 said:

Please do not quote the opening post. :/

OT: Nothing great, not playing Destiny much anyway.
Daimyon
Daimyon

174 Credits 119 Posts
MIDA Multi-Tool was the very first exotic I got and it was from crucible. All in all, it's a decent scout rifle, but I think the Vision of Confluence is a better choice, plus it opens up your exotic weapon selection for either special or heavy.
majek
majek

0 Credits 1 Posts
I think MIDA is a very useful tool for patrols. The speed boosts make any movement on foot easier and more fun not to mention it does enough damage to take care of everything.

As for PVP, it might not be the weapon of choice for people running around alone, but as a support weapon in at least a 2 man team it does it's job very well. Third eye is also an invaluable perk. It's exotic status doesn't mean much anyway. If you want it you will change your loadout to accommodate that.

edit: Also it must be pointed out again, that there was NO Heavy ammo synthesis and i don't expect it to return.
[email protected]
alyssa.fogal@outlook.com

0 Credits 2 Posts
I D3FIN3 3LIT3 said:

Lol one hate post and all of a sudden im a bad guy lmao, and im petty... two people talking trash instantly. Sorry I clearly worked harder then most people in this game doing the raid on hard mode with actual strategies ive still only pushed templar and aetheon once on hard.... Once again sorry for having 2 classes at 30 from the raid, and not thinking its right they give you free 30s before the next one... VoC is better in every situation then midas, and opening the exoticslot in secondary or heavy is also better in almost every situation minus 2 or 3 primary exotics...
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
LOL this has been an amusing thread...

anyway on topic, if only I had the time to get more coins, I would have picked up that Multitool!
I D3FIN3 3LIT3
I D3FIN3 3LIT3

66 Credits 73 Posts
[email protected] said:
I D3FIN3 3LIT3 said:

Lol one hate post and all of a sudden im a bad guy lmao, and im petty... two people talking trash instantly. Sorry I clearly worked harder then most people in this game doing the raid on hard mode with actual strategies ive still only pushed templar and aetheon once on hard.... Once again sorry for having 2 classes at 30 from the raid, and not thinking its right they give you free 30s before the next one... VoC is better in every situation then midas, and opening the exoticslot in secondary or heavy is also better in almost every situation minus 2 or 3 primary exotics...

Uhhh why do we care how many times you have done the raid... I don't see how that is relavent to this thread.