Destiny 2 Tracker Network
McRiP28
McRiP28

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey Destiny-Tracker Team,

My Clan has 60 Members. Every Week I use you Site to create the Hall of Fame Ranking.
The ranking include DTR Score, Overall score rank and the trueskills.

The Ranking is important for all members and for tracking the development of every single Player in the clan.

1. How can it be , that a player has trueskill of 9 in control an 6700 Points, and the other has a trueskill of 18 and only 1500 Points???
2. How can it be that the sum of the pvpmode trueskillpints is about 8000 and the DTR Score is only 3000??
3. How can it be that the sum of the pvpmode trueskillpints is about 1500 and the DTR Score is 8000??

I dont know whats correct data and whats wrong. I will leave this site if this issue doesnt get repaired.
Wrong data = wrong ranking = wasted time plus confused members.

Greetings and thanks 4 an answer, my english is broken,
McRiP28
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
McRiP28 said:Hey Destiny-Tracker Team,

My Clan has 60 Members. Every Week I use you Site to create the Hall of Fame Ranking.
The ranking include DTR Score, Overall score rank and the trueskills.

The Ranking is important for all members and for tracking the development of every single Player in the clan.

1. How can it be , that a player has trueskill of 9 in control an 6700 Points, and the other has a trueskill of 18 and only 1500 Points???
2. How can it be that the sum of the pvpmode trueskillpints is about 8000 and the DTR Score is only 3000??
3. How can it be that the sum of the pvpmode trueskillpints is about 1500 and the DTR Score is 8000??

I dont know whats correct data and whats wrong. I will leave this site if this issue doesnt get repaired.
Wrong data = wrong ranking = wasted time plus confused members.

Greetings and thanks 4 an answer, my english is broken,
McRiP28

DTR score is based on personal skill, like K/d and K/g. True skill is based on winning. If some of your members win a lot but have low KD, they will have high true skill but low DTR Skill.

People who play solo, like me, will always have a lower true skill than people who play with a team that typically wins. You didn't link any players so I cant look at them.