Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
9 Credit(s) Received

Great news guardians, we're happy to announce our signature generator is online! This will allow you to show off your stats on destinytracker and anywhere else online you may be.

The tool simply requires you to choose a platform, and enter a gamertag / psn id and then we make the signature. You can make your own, or even make your friends and send it to them and show how great they are.

If you want to make your signature now, please feel free to click here!

Coming soon: Country emblems and a large update to PvE Stats! so stay tuned.

Examples

The Traveler
The Traveler

30 Credits 198 Posts
This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.
MegaSword
MegaSword

68 Credits 20 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I personally like that you can Click the Signature and it teleports you to that guardians's stats. Well done DTR!
Daimyon
Daimyon

174 Credits 119 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Very cool. Adding my own signature now!
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Please add the center BBCode to the text box for the signatures.
Baconators Live
Baconators Live

24 Credits 16 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Sweet feature :)
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
"Iron Banner" and "Moon" backgrounds are the same picture
eyebee87
eyebee87

5 Credits 1 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
great work!
CodcasterYT
CodcasterYT

0 Credits 9 Posts
Just made mine right now love it!
TheRealBGoat
TheRealBGoat

0 Credits 4 Posts
Very nice. I don't suppose there is any way to display these on Bungie.net posts as well?
Jaxinc
Jaxinc

20 Credits 18 Posts
Tyyger said:

Great news guardians, we're happy to announce our signature generator is online! This will allow you to show off your stats on destinytracker and anywhere else online you may be.

The tool simply requires you to choose a platform, and enter a gamertag / psn id and then we make the signature. You can make your own, or even make your friends and send it to them and show how great they are.

If you want to make your signature now, please feel free to click here!

Coming soon: Country emblems and a large update to PvE Stats! so stay tuned.

Any chance on our own characters being in the render like from Halo Tracker?
I D3FIN3 3LIT3
I D3FIN3 3LIT3

66 Credits 73 Posts
Its a cool addition nice work!
mjporter80
mjporter80

1 Credits 5 Posts
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
TheRealBGoat said:Very nice. I don't suppose there is any way to display these on Bungie.net posts as well?

Sure is, but it is not automated. All you have to do is go to your preferences area, then forum preferences. Copy the signature text in the sig area, and access your forum preferences on bungie.net. From there, find where the sig area is (if there is one) and paste your "signature code" in. That should do it for ya.