Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
ILOGAIN
ILOGAIN

7 Credits 11 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I heard a rumor that we will be able to level gear that isn't raid to hit level 32 in the new DLC. I don't know if this is true or not but how awesome would it to be to take an item you like for it's looks and level it so you could have BOTH the look and level that you want? Just a thing I had heard through the grapevine.... Any thoughts?
Darkened Khaos
Darkened Khaos

26 Credits 58 Posts
ILOGAIN said:I heard a rumor that we will be able to level gear that isn't raid to hit level 32 in the new DLC. I don't know if this is true or not but how awesome would it to be to take an item you like for it's looks and level it so you could have BOTH the look and level that you want? Just a thing I had heard through the grapevine.... Any thoughts?

I'd be willing to toss resources into nice looking gear to get it to 32. That being said, I'm not sure, I heard we'd be able to improve gear in general by 2 levels.
ILOGAIN
ILOGAIN

7 Credits 11 Posts
Darkened Khaos said:
ILOGAIN said:I heard a rumor that we will be able to level gear that isn't raid to hit level 32 in the new DLC. I don't know if this is true or not but how awesome would it to be to take an item you like for it's looks and level it so you could have BOTH the look and level that you want? Just a thing I had heard through the grapevine.... Any thoughts?

I'd be willing to toss resources into nice looking gear to get it to 32. That being said, I'm not sure, I heard we'd be able to improve gear in general by 2 levels.

See that'd be great, because I wanna keep my iron banner armor with my alpha lupi because it blends together better than my raid gear. I think if this is true the only thing I would really roll for is the willbreaker watch helmet to complete the set.