Destiny 2 Tracker Network
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
24 Credit(s) Received

I realized Destinytracker was lacking on Character Stats & Info, and a bit heavy on Crucible stats (a good thing!). With that in mind, we have released a new overview page for all your characters!

Page Contains
- PvE Summary
- Crucible Summary
- High True Skill
- All your gear for all your characters
- All your faction progress
- All your exotic weapons & # of kills
- Your 3d character model

Notes
- Character 3D Model may fail to load on IE & some mobile devices. We're working on that.
- Plan to add some more stats, be sure to check back!
- Why you still reading? Go check out your stats!!

Please give me your feedback!
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
I'm looking for feedback on this page. If you have any requests, issues, etc, please drop them here. Thanks!
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I love it. Very clean and a lot of in depth stuff. I also like the Exotic weapon lists. I'll fool around with it more and report back any issues.
ACAP Spotless
ACAP Spotless

15 Credits 8 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Only thing im seeing that coulb be changed is where it shows the "faction progress" it says "weapon" over the faction emblem... other than that it looks just fine
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
XzBLACK N1NJAzX said:Only thing im seeing that coulb be changed is where it shows the "faction progress" it says "weapon" over the faction emblem... other than that it looks just fine

Thanks for reporting that. Copy-paste got me again. Fixed!!
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Very nice and cool, 10/10.
OneShot610
OneShot610

5 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
*Round of Applause* Awesome feature!!
Daimyon
Daimyon

174 Credits 119 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Very nice. As a website designer myself, it's always refreshing to see a developer who doesn't just make something good, but continues to strive to make what is good even better.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Daimyon said:Very nice. As a website designer myself, it's always refreshing to see a developer who doesn't just make something good, but continues to strive to make what is good even better.

You are a website designer? Hmmm.... we need help!
Daimyon
Daimyon

174 Credits 119 Posts
What do you need help with? Send me a message. Admittedly, I didn't take any classes or courses in it, I took an interest in website design and learned on my own. However, if I can help in any way, I'd be glad to.
CodcasterYT
CodcasterYT

0 Credits 9 Posts
As someone who barely plays pvp and focuses on pve and the raid this update is soooo useful
ILOGAIN
ILOGAIN

7 Credits 11 Posts
xorth said:

I realized Destinytracker was lacking on Character Stats & Info, and a bit heavy on Crucible stats (a good thing!). With that in mind, we have released a new overview page for all your characters!

Page Contains
- PvE Summary
- Crucible Summary
- High True Skill
- All your gear for all your characters
- All your faction progress
- All your exotic weapons & # of kills
- Your 3d character model

Notes
- Character 3D Model may fail to load on IE & some mobile devices. We're working on that.
- Plan to add some more stats, be sure to check back!
- Why you still reading? Go check out your stats!!

Please give me your feedback!

I love it but I think I have noticed one thing in relation to the exotic weapons that a member has. In order to get exotics to appear on the character page you must have registered a kill with an exotic rather then to simply have it.
Lighto
Lighto

5 Credits 1 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Nice :)
AngryFacex
AngryFacex

10 Credits 32 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Looks great! Really like this layout more than the last, less overwhelming. Also really enjoy the signature creator you guys made. Being able to mouse over something and get more details is cool.
Baconators Live
Baconators Live

24 Credits 16 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Awesome I love how DTR just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the good work!
I D3FIN3 3LIT3
I D3FIN3 3LIT3

66 Credits 73 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
This is sweet DTR is #1
DeftAtheist
DeftAtheist

0 Credits 1 Posts
xorth said:I'm looking for feedback on this page. If you have any requests, issues, etc, please drop them here. Thanks!

DeftAtheist: when I attempt to load my stats I'm given the message "unable to find your stats" (or something very similar if I'm getting the wording wrong).
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
DeftAtheist said:

The gamertag you have linked is missing the space between "Deft" and "Aftheist"
Andrew Grossman
Andrew Grossman

0 Credits 1 Posts
It would be nice to see more raid specific stats. Strike Specific stats. Things like completes being amongst the stats would be pretty awesome to, and maybe % of completions vs attempts.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Andrew Grossman said:It would be nice to see more raid specific stats. Strike Specific stats. Things like completes being amongst the stats would be pretty awesome to, and maybe % of completions vs attempts.

Your wish is my command.