Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Rub3n1te
Rub3n1te

0 Credits 2 Posts
As above, I've followed the steps many times - that is clicking 'Join regional leaderboards', saving my Country and City (NZ - Christchurch) and then updating my stats as directed.

Have tried several times over the last couple of weeks to no avail.

Edit: PSN name is Rub3n1te_
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Rub3n1te said:As above, I've followed the steps many times - that is clicking 'Join regional leaderboards', saving my Country and City (NZ - Christchurch) and then updating my stats as directed.

Are you getting an error?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Rub3n1te said:As above, I've followed the steps many times - that is clicking 'Join regional leaderboards', saving my Country and City (NZ - Christchurch) and then updating my stats as directed.

I think I see the issue. I believe you need to link your GT / PSN ID to your DTR account. To do so, access your preferences by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner of the screen. Then go to the "Console tags" area. From there, select your system, enter your ID and be sure to click update. THEN try re-adding yourself to the leaderboards.
Rub3n1te
Rub3n1te

0 Credits 2 Posts
TheBigL said:

I think I see the issue. I believe you need to link your GT / PSN ID to your DTR account. To do so, access your preferences by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner of the screen. Then go to the "Console tags" area. From there, select your system, enter your ID and be sure to click update. THEN try re-adding yourself to the leaderboards.

That totally fixed it. Now I feel stupid >.<

Could have sworn I linked the DTR and PSN accounts as part of creating a DTR account, but obviously not.

Thank you so much!