Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Sharky
Sharky

20 Credits 20 Posts
11 Credit(s) Received
From my knowledge faction shaders are random. You have the chance to receive a faction shader the moment you start to get faction rewards for leveling up your faction. I received the faction shader named 'Revenant' at rank 7 in the Dead Orbit. Meanwhile my friend is a rank 11 and has yet to receive a shader. Which means the rumor of receiving a faction shader at rank 10 is NOT true. Faction shaders seems to be extremely random and have a very low drop rate.

Dead Orbit Shaders

Bittersteel

Revenant

The Hanged Man

Future War Cult Shaders

Babylon9191

Nineveh 8611

(the 3rd FWC shader is not known, but I believe it would be Tyre 4770 due to the color scheme.)

New Monarchy Shaders

Amalthea

Nefertiti AK

The 3rd New Monarchy shader is also not known. It could be Cleopatra AK (color scheme and name) or Themisto.

Cleopatra AK

OR

Themisto
Jaxinc
Jaxinc

20 Credits 18 Posts
Entirely up to RNG... I've read on reddit of level 20+ with a faction not receiving one.
lordthrash
lordthrash

0 Credits 1 Posts
It took me till lvl 27 to get the Amalthea from New Monarchy. I've gotten all but the sniper as far as weapons go but i really want these other shaders and getting 1 energy or shard for a level instead is getting on my nerves.
God
God

6 Credits 7 Posts
You're missing a few. I believe there are 4 shaders per faction as I have an FWC shader that is not listed in your post.
It's called Carthage 0100. That makes 4 FWC shaders, so there have to be 4 for the other ones too.
Picture:
jlb0844
jlb0844

0 Credits 1 Posts
Took me lol 19 to get The Hanged Man
mattice
mattice

4 Credits 24 Posts
Sharky said:From my knowledge faction shaders are random. You have the chance to receive a faction shader the moment you start to get faction rewards for leveling up your faction. I received the faction shader named 'Revenant' at rank 7 in the Dead Orbit. Meanwhile my friend is a rank 11 and has yet to receive a shader. Which means the rumor of receiving a faction shader at rank 10 is NOT true. Faction shaders seems to be extremely random and have a very low drop rate.

Dead Orbit Shaders

Bittersteel

Revenant

The Hanged Man

Future War Cult Shaders

Babylon9191

Nineveh 8611

(the 3rd FWC shader is not known, but I believe it would be Tyre 4770 due to the color scheme.)

New Monarchy Shaders

Amalthea

Nefertiti AK

The 3rd New Monarchy shader is also not known. It could be Cleopatra AK (color scheme and name) or Themisto.

Cleopatra AK

OR

Themisto

aggh i thought the banshee shader (the entirely blue one) was from FWC... you know where i can get that? its a legendary shader.
Thanks for the info!
Test the God
Test the God

0 Credits 2 Posts
all i want is barrior ethos and no one has yet to unlock it..
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Test the God said:

If no one has unlocked something then there's a good chance it's been removed from the game or has been reserved for future DLC.
KSI Doctor 7
KSI Doctor 7

10 Credits 11 Posts
Nice list, appreciate this being put together! :)
greenbayaiiday
greenbayaiiday

0 Credits 1 Posts
Rank 23 dead orbit still no shader..
Tailus
Tailus

0 Credits 1 Posts
my warlock got one of the NM shaders at rank freaking 8...hunter on the other hand 30+ fwc still no shader...why bungie why.
debugman18
debugman18

0 Credits 2 Posts
I only want a FWC shader... Sigh.