Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

OneEy3
OneEy3

0 Credits 2 Posts
I can't see the chat log or able to type in it.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Do you get an error message? If yes, what does it say and what browser are you using?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
OneEy3 said:I can't see the chat log or able to type in it.

Should be fixed. It appears that at some point, you hit the "hide chat" button. Once you hit that, the only way to get the chat back is to go to your forum settings and uncheck the "hide chat" check box there. I did this for you, FYI ;)
OneEy3
OneEy3

0 Credits 2 Posts
TheBigL said:

Should be fixed. It appears that at some point, you hit the "hide chat" button. Once you hit that, the only way to get the chat back is to go to your forum settings and uncheck the "hide chat" check box there. I did this for you, FYI ;)
lol o ok how can i go in to fourms settings on my phone
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
OneEy3 said:
TheBigL said:

lol o ok how can i go in to fourms settings on my phone

By clicking your name in the top right hand corner of the screen. That opens up a drop down menu.
WEHAVATREX
WEHAVATREX

0 Credits 1 Posts
hello, Im trying to get into my forum settings and unhide my chat but it wont work. please help?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
WEHAVATREX said:hello, Im trying to get into my forum settings and unhide my chat but it wont work. please help?

Here is a picture tutorial for you:

1. Click on your username located in the top-right hand corner of the screen:

2. Click on the "Preferences" button. It will take you to this screen:

From here, click on "forum settings."

3. Un-check the "hide chat" button and be sure to hit the purple "update" button after you do:

Go back to the chat and reload the page. This will fix it for you.

This thread is closed