Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Shad0wS7alKer
Shad0wS7alKer

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I had a dream that I was in a minecraft like world but it was weird because all the people were normal and I could apparently teleport but I ended way far off and apparently I got in trouble for teleporting into a girls bath by accident and then some people came and I thought I was going to be taken out but they actually pulled out swords from out of nowhere and they just killed me.
Sorge
Sorge

107 Credits 52 Posts
I rarely dream. But I gotta tell ya, when I do, they're indescribably weird.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
You want weird? Ok, maybe it was more awesome than weird.. but anyways..

I had a dream where I had a glorious beard. I'm talking paintings depicting Zeus glorious. To add to it's magnificence, it was actually magical too.

The magic ability my beard had was the envy of many men. If I plucked a strand of hair from my beard, that hair turned into a perfectly cooked, warm and sizzling piece of bacon. Whenever I was hungry and wanted a snack, I could simply eat beautiful bacon from my beard. Eventually, I realized I could do the world good by feeding the poor with my magical bacon beard of glory.

Now, you may ask, "Wouldn't you end up with no beard from pulling all the hair out?" No. The beard was impossible to shave and any plucked hairs immediately grew back.

That, suffice to say, is one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had.
Sorge
Sorge

107 Credits 52 Posts
TheBigL said:You want weird? Ok, maybe it was more awesome than weird.. but anyways..

I had a dream where I had a glorious beard. I'm talking paintings depicting Zeus glorious. To add to it's magnificence, it was actually magical too.

The magic ability my beard had was the envy of many men. If I plucked a strand of hair from my beard, that hair turned into a perfectly cooked, warm and sizzling piece of bacon. Whenever I was hungry and wanted a snack, I could simply eat beautiful bacon from my beard. Eventually, I realized I could do the world good by feeding the poor with my magical bacon beard of glory.

Now, you may ask, "Wouldn't you end up with no beard from pulling all the hair out?" No. The beard was impossible to shave and any plucked hairs immediately grew back.

Dude, that sounds like the best thing ever. Magical majestic god beard that turns into bacon? Someone make this happen.
RidPoP
RidPoP

0 Credits 16 Posts
TheBigL said:You want weird? Ok, maybe it was more awesome than weird.. but anyways..

That sounds pretty amazing. My beard is nowhere near that awesome.

I have some pretty weird dreams sometimes, but usually forget them, unfortunately. My girlfriend seems to be the Queen of super long, extremely bizarre dreams. Never thought it was possible to have such lengthy dreams like the ones she tells me about sometimes...
Kutline
Kutline

3 Credits 2 Posts
had a dream i chased a ninja through a rubiks cube. Woke up as soon as i caught him and puked everywhere. To this day i hate ninjas and rubiks cubes
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
I've had some pretty wild dreams, and some that wouldn't really be age appropriate for many of the members we have here, or really safe for the work environment either. So I'll just it down to,

Crazy Dreams

Kinky Dreams

Some rather... disturbing nightmares,

and the normal kind of dreams too.
Daimyon
Daimyon

174 Credits 119 Posts
I don't recall a lot of my dreams. I just know that sometimes when I wake up, I have to take a moment to shake off whatever it was that I was dreaming about. Often times having a little conversation with myself like "seriously, what the fuck was that?"