Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Shad0whawk3
Shad0whawk3

10 Credits 3 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
It has been confirmed that after Dec. 9th all Exotic Bounties will give the "new" more powerful version of their respective Exotics.
Thought people would like to know.

https://twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/540581860686823425

Daimyon
Daimyon

174 Credits 119 Posts
Kinda makes this week's exotics seem pointless.
Enochrewt
Enochrewt

5 Credits 16 Posts
The day before they announced the more powerful exotics I started a second Thorn bounty and a Second Pocket Infinity. I think I'll just wait to finish them now ;)
judyboyRI
judyboyRI

5 Credits 8 Posts
@Enochrewt - that's a great idea - saves 7 strange coins for both exotics. Did you have to put the "old" thorn and pocket infinity into your vault to get those exotic bounties to come back? I think I've only seen the ones I don't have show up when a new one pops up.
Enochrewt
Enochrewt

5 Credits 16 Posts
judyboyRI said:@Enochrewt - that's a great idea - saves 7 strange coins for both exotics. Did you have to put the "old" thorn and pocket infinity into your vault to get those exotic bounties to come back? I think I've only seen the ones I don't have show up when a new one pops up.

No, not that I'm aware of. I had Thorn on my character when the bounty popped, but I didn't have it equipped because I was leveling a purple primary by turning in Crucible Bounties.