Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Titan F4aiL
Titan F4aiL

0 Credits 1 Posts
why is dtr not counting all my kills in the stats? created a nee warlock two days ago to run the experiment. wrote down all my game scores (control only). bungie number 1302 correct vs dtr 1212. wtf?!?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Titan F4aiL said:why is dtr not counting all my kills in the stats? created a nee warlock two days ago to run the experiment. wrote down all my game scores (control only). bungie number 1302 correct vs dtr 1212. wtf?!?

I see the 1212 you are talking about in your playlist stats area. It was actually the clash playlist, FYI.

Regarding the kill count, how did you get 1302? I just went to your bungie.net profile, filtered the clash playlist and recorded the kill totals for each of your 3 characters: 1.) 147 2.) 472 and 3.) 558. That is a total of 1177. Which, admittedly, doesn't add up to the 1212 we show for you, but at least we are adding kills on, not taking away ;)