Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

Ellardonfire
Ellardonfire

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hello,

I have used this site many times to find raid groups. Just recently the chat box is no longer visible when I sign in. Ive tried to toggle the chat a million times but that does nothing. I can see the chat when I'm not signed in, but then I cannot talk to anyone. Can someone help fix whats going on?
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Hey there Ellardonfire,

While going through the chatbox settings you may have disabled your chatbox viewing. To reenable it, head over to your profile preferences and verify that the Hide Chat check box is unchecked under your Forum Settings. Don't forget to hit the Update button to save your changes!

carberry52
carberry52

0 Credits 4 Posts
i have done this and it still doesnt work i got banned for no reason i posted 5 messages all 5 mins apart from each other this needs fixing its rediculous and please dont say about the bot because loads of people are having the same issue and they have done the same as me
carberry52
carberry52

0 Credits 4 Posts
iv seen people on the xbox one forum constantly posting and they never get warned why have i been singled out for following the rules
Ellardonfire
Ellardonfire

0 Credits 2 Posts
Thanks Darkened that was it!
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
carberry52 said:iv seen people on the xbox one forum constantly posting and they never get warned why have i been singled out for following the rules

According to our records, you aren't banned. Are you getting an error message or anything?

This thread is closed