Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
19 Credit(s) Received

Happy to announce we have started a new feature, Destinytracker Population Statistics. We report to you stats about our entire player base. Hopefully you will find this useful, and you can use this to become a better player.

We want to actively develop this and add more stats. Please give us feedback on some things you would like to see. We have lots of ideas, but we want to hear yours first!

ps: bungie pls, do not nerf hunters
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
So apparently, it's about equal between all 3 over the population? huh
Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
8 Credit(s) Received
I have a couple of idea already and even though some of them are so-so I feel like I should list most of them anyways.

• Grimoire Score
• Regularly played gametypes (ex. skirmish, control) and hard raid completions (It was added :D)
Edit: Crota's End Raid normal and Hard (Coming Soon) completions
• The average levels for characters ((Amount of 30's) ex. 35% 30 Hunter 32% 30 Warock etc.) or ((Average levels overall) ex. lvl 26 Hunter lvl 27 Warlock lvl 25 Titan)
• Headshot percentage PvP and/or PvE
• Average Time Played
• Cryptarch level

This is all I could think of for the moment but i might post more later if I think they are good enough :)
superch1nk5469
superch1nk5469

12 Credits 2 Posts
7 Credit(s) Received
i just want to know the daily average of people playing
Paul Hott
Paul Hott

0 Credits 1 Posts
How about melee kills broken down by class? Should even out between bladedance super, shoulder charge, and warlock amazing melee range. :)
brad0615
brad0615

5 Credits 1 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Can we have a breakdown of what classes have made it to level 30.
Ya know, so I know how many level 30 Warlocks there are vs lvl 30 Hunters
Paradise 928
Paradise 928

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey guys! I'm really curious and into my true skill score. That was one of the things I loved most about Halo 3 that I haven't found in other PvP -- a game that has an objective skill scoring/ranking system. However, I want to know what percentile I lie in given a true skill rank.
Maybe a histogram showing all true skill ranks (1-50) of all players for each playlist? I'm really just curious what a true rank of, say 10 or 25, really means. Is my true skill rank good or bad.

Thanks!
Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Instead of just editing my last post I decided to just make a new one.
Here are a few PvP statistics I would like to see

• Average KA/D (Maybe hunters are the best at assisting?)
• DTR's True Skill, score and Combat Rating
• Win/Loss ratio
• Pure super kills per sub-class (Don't think sunsiger and defender will show)

Hopefully these are a few PvP stats that will be added Ill try to keep the good idea coming :D
Arcxk
Arcxk

11 Credits 6 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I'd be interested in seeing a grenade kills breakdown per class/subclass if that data is available
danielreid
danielreid

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'd really like to see the average kill death ratio per most used weapon in PvP - thanks!
caliNhobbes
caliNhobbes

0 Credits 1 Posts
Grimoire score by class
gender/class
Raid KD by class or gender
subclass weapons accuracy
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
More accurate statistics; There's no way people are using a pulse rifle more than a scout rifle!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Darkened Lynx
Darkened Lynx

131 Credits 60 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
The Titan needs more love. Especially the defender :3
Radnoz
Radnoz

2 Credits 1 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
What about straight raw stats?
Total number of daily/weekly/monthly active players?
I D3FIN3 3LIT3
I D3FIN3 3LIT3

66 Credits 73 Posts
I was wondering how many people have actually done the raid good addition
Whitepaladin117
Whitepaladin117

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
My friend and I want to see most commonly used Shaders and Ships, and Class Items.
Doktor Wilhelm
Doktor Wilhelm

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I'd like to see a graph showing combined levels for all Factions for every single Destiny player; that way we'd be able to see which factions are the most popular.
BurntBacon8r
BurntBacon8r

5 Credits 1 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Would love to see a few of these:

- Breakdown of players with 2 or 3 30's
- Breakdown of what classes people have on their account (for some reason, a lot of people seem to have duplicate classes)
- Breakdown of races, classes, race/class combos
- Breakdown of grenade kills by type - all 18 of them
- Breakdown of exotic locations in crucible and/or pve. (e.g. primary vs. Secondary, chest vs. Helm)
- Breakdown of exotic locations by class
- Breakdown of Sparrow types - include upgraded rares, tumbler, and the timebreaker.
- Breakdown of item types bought from Xur - maybe refresh it every weekend?
JimTheFly
JimTheFly

2 Credits 2 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
My idea/request is rather simple:

- Breakdown of how many people have acquired which exotics. Since they get the grimoire card for the weapon when they acquire it, it can simply be based on that (instead of how many of the weapons are actually out there, since some people have things like 3 of a weapon so each of their characters has one). This way we can see how many/how few people have things like the Gjallerhorn, Mythoclast, etc.

Of course, Hawkmoon and Monte Carlo (and now The 4th Horseman) might be a little tricky since they're PS Exclusives.

While we're at it there's a simple one I'd be curious about: Xbox vs Playstation. Which brand has more players and how equal or imbalanced is the breakdown?

And to respond to BurntBacon8r: I think people have multiple of a class on their accounts because then they can do the raid or Nightfall or whatever and get double or triple the chance of getting top-tier armor for their class.
naurhir
naurhir

5 Credits 1 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Definitely interested in breakdown of exotics, both pvp and pve.
Maybe a kill-streak per-class breakdown in pvp.
Interested to see Best Game Score by class in pvp, as well as average score per game by class in pvp.

I either go 1:1 k:d, but perform a lot of captures, secure heavy ammo, kamikaze defend points etc.... or I go 3:0 k:d and get a lower score, and maybe not as successful at winning. I am interested in the comparison, since while for me the two are fairly mutually exclusive, throwing caution to the wind, but I want to see how many people balance the two much better than I do, to motivate continual improvement.

This thread is closed