Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

mattice
mattice

4 Credits 24 Posts
awesome!! i dont know why but i always felt there were a lot more hunters and barely any titans!

None of you guys had that feeling? or is it me just playing crucible to much? xD
mjporter80
mjporter80

1 Credits 5 Posts
I was wondering if maybe stats could be pulled to show monthly participation. Just to see the player count to show population increase/decrease as times goes on with the game.
bulletw1st
bulletw1st

3 Credits 2 Posts
Hello,

Perhaps this is already part of this site but despite multiple attempts to locate such data I cannot find it. What I would love to see is some sort of *Regional* Score. So I would type in CANADA>ONTARIO>MY CITY. Obviously it would require users to devulge the city in which they live and elect to participate by having their stats included in this tracking model. I just want to be able to come to this site and very quickly reach a page that lists the top Destiny players in my town, just to see how I stack up and see if I live around players who are truly Legendary. Would be fun to compete and try to become the best at even just one of the stats... maybe only include the top 10 stats that matter most so that it isn't too complicated. Like overall PVE kills but not PVE k/d but PVP k/d, obviously. Just the stuff that matters. Clean and simple.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
bulletw1st said:Hello,

Perhaps this is already part of this site but despite multiple attempts to locate such data I cannot find it. What I would love to see is some sort of *Regional* Score. So I would type in CANADA>ONTARIO>MY CITY. Obviously it would require users to devulge the city in which they live and elect to participate by having their stats included in this tracking model. I just want to be able to come to this site and very quickly reach a page that lists the top Destiny players in my town, just to see how I stack up and see if I live around players who are truly Legendary. Would be fun to compete and try to become the best at even just one of the stats... maybe only include the top 10 stats that matter most so that it isn't too complicated. Like overall PVE kills but not PVE k/d but PVP k/d, obviously. Just the stuff that matters. Clean and simple.

We do indeed have that information. I just checked your profile page and noticed that you do not have your Gamertag / PSN ID linked to your account. That would be the first step. To do so, go here: http://thetrackernetwork.com/manage?domain=destinytracker.com, log in with the same credentials you use here, then go to preferences and "Game settings." In the Game settings area, you can link your PSN ID or GT.

After you do that, visit our leaderboards page here: destinytracker.com/destiny/leaderboards/all. Scroll down and on the left hand side you will see a "Join Regional Leaderboards." Go through the steps to do so and you should be on your way.
bulletw1st
bulletw1st

3 Credits 2 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Thanks, I missed the step about linking my psn ID. I'll take a look at the regional stuff. Appreciate the response. I made sure to salute you.

Edit: So I'm linked now and joined the Regional Leaderboards but I still can't find like how to compare my stats with those who live in my city. Being that I can't find this means that the interface could be improved upon, I think. I honestly see no way of filtering the stats to reflect being actually "regional." There should be such an option in the pull-down "Leaderboards" tab at the top of the page, or something. All I can find are those who are at the very top of the charts.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
bulletw1st said:Thanks, I missed the step about linking my psn ID. I'll take a look at the regional stuff. Appreciate the response. I made sure to salute you.

Glad I could help!
unafragger
unafragger

1 Credits 2 Posts
Are the kills by gun type statistics over the entire course of the game? Would it be possible to get total kills by gun for the day or the week, or something like that? It seems like it would be more helpful to know what the current trends are as well as the overall totals.
Daniel Wang
Daniel Wang

0 Credits 1 Posts

What are the most equipped and least equipped gear and weapons?
AKA Saiga
AKA Saiga

0 Credits 1 Posts
I think a good thing to track is the amount of kills per weapon type, i.e the amount of shotgun kills, or auto rifle kills, ect. Also, the top weapons used for PvP overall as well. Since Trials are here as well, you could add some things for that as well.
BloodRed30
BloodRed30

0 Credits 1 Posts
You should add most common exotic weapon used ie thorn vex mythoclast ect..
Faid
Faid

6 Credits 14 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I find the hunter crucible starts so funny. Also the average K/D for each subclass. I would like to see more about time played per class and average time played for people with three 34s.

Great work though, I loved looking at these.
tchronin
tchronin

0 Credits 2 Posts
I would like to see Hand Cannon kills along with Postmortem kills.
aDyslexicPanda
aDyslexicPanda

0 Credits 3 Posts
I think it would be cool to see a distribution plot of K/D ratios to date.
xXReDxSparoweXx
xXReDxSparoweXx

1 Credits 3 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Is there a graph showing the Destiny Population by Race and Gender? I rarely see any Exo Females but they have the coolest dance in my opinion lol!
Natsumori
Natsumori

0 Credits 4 Posts
1.Could you show a super kills per game by subclass stat similar to k/d by subclass? Might be broken due to sunsingers super kills not tracking the same way but i'd still like to see it for voidbombs, havocs, goldens, and dancers at least. I guess even showing the average supers activated per match would be cool.
2. Trials of Osiris playlist weapon use/kills would be great, or even just weapon type usage for trials if specific weapon stats are too ambiguous.
3. Is their already a stat page for factions? A faction members by prestige level similar to the gaurdians by light level pie chart would be great, one for each faction, 0-3, 4-10, 11-20, 21-30, etc. would be interesting to see how many dead orbit wannabees there really are in the world.
4. More faction stats! I realize these are impossible to accurately track, but I will keep hoping that factions will have a tangible purpose eventually.
ELLocoJok3r
ELLocoJok3r

0 Credits 3 Posts
Would like to see the percentages for those who completed each of the new moments of triumph that Bungie posted up today.
Joost Eijkenboom
Joost Eijkenboom

0 Credits 1 Posts
I would love to see how many people actually have which exotics by now. Would be really interested to know if Gjallar actually has a lower drop chance for example, or that it is simply just another myth brought to life by the player base.
Joe Alsko
Joe Alsko

0 Credits 1 Posts
I was wondering what the least most used emblems/shaders/ships are?
kmckinstry
kmckinstry

0 Credits 1 Posts
I would like to see, in your Highest Level Character Only, 33 & 34 levels.

Also would be interested in the total PVE and the number of players that don't PVP in your Player Completions.

Not sure if you can provide them, but I would be interested in those numbers.
GavelGaffle
GavelGaffle

6 Credits 14 Posts
I would like to see the specific K/D needed for each of the 100 percentiles. Such as
2.16 = 1%
1.53 = 10%
1.07 = 50%
.90 = 80%
.68 = 90%
.55 = 100%
but will all 100 percentiles listed and the K/D of each.

This thread is closed