Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

This thread is closed

GavelGaffle
GavelGaffle

6 Credits 14 Posts
GavelGaffle said:I would like to see the specific K/D needed for each of the 100 percentiles. Such as
2.16 = 1%
1.53 = 10%
1.07 = 50%
.90 = 80%
.68 = 90%
.55 = 100%
but will all 100 percentiles listed and the K/D of each.

Some other information that I think would be neat to see is K/D's of people who have a minimum number of games played. Such as.
people with 100+ games = 1.08 average K/D
people with 200+ games = 1.12
people with 1000+ games = 1.24
KiloOscarZulu
KiloOscarZulu

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, what is the mean and the standard deviation for k/d for all of Crucible? Thank you.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Nevermind!
MattP-14
MattP-14

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'd like to know if we can somehow see game stats? For instance, percentage of games by type played (Control, Skirmish, Rumble, etc.); that way we can see what is most popular.

Also, I'd like to see the breakdown of most popular classes by game type. For instance, is a Voidwalker more popular for Control than for Rumble?
dheif
dheif

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi there!

I would like to see how many characters people are playing, and what class are they playing when having multiple caracters.
tchronin
tchronin

0 Credits 2 Posts
I would like to see a selector for intervals ie. All Time, Past 12 Months, Past 6 Months, Last Month, This month, Last Week, This week. The reasoning is to see how changes to weapons, new weapons etc affect the balance
Manbearpiglets
Manbearpiglets

3 Credits 4 Posts
Any way to break down population by console? I'd be interested to see how many people play on each system, and if there are any differences between them on the existing breakdowns.
everdez
everdez

0 Credits 1 Posts
A population stat I'd like to see is... well, the population. I know DTR isn't the "actual" population of Destiny users, but I'd love to see the number of people playing Destiny who use this site, on a month-by-month basis, to get an idea of the "health" of the game.
Valiquin
Valiquin

0 Credits 1 Posts
A population stat I would like to see would be Super Kills per Activation. I would like to know how may kills do each of the sub-classes get each time they active their super's, on average. Even if this stat is not added to the main stats page, is there any way it could be sent to me via email or PM? Thanks!
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Valiquin said:

We'are only able to provide information that Bungie provides through their API and I really doubt your request would be possible.
kastir vAv
kastir vAv

0 Credits 1 Posts
Need the new classes here! Also, breakdown of everything (classes, weapon kills etc) over the whole DB is not helpful as Destiny changes with each patch. Across the last week or month would be better, depending on how much data you have to play with. A tracking graph of all these lines by date so we can see when everyone stops using Thorn and starts using Red Death, for example.
Raestlin86
Raestlin86

0 Credits 1 Posts
Does the Nightstalker super kills count only direct kills or does it count tethered kills as well?
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Raestlin86 said:Does the Nightstalker super kills count only direct kills or does it count tethered kills as well?

I'm not sure, that's up to bungie. Try to keep track and see if you can answer this
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Manbearpiglets said:Any way to break down population by console? I'd be interested to see how many people play on each system, and if there are any differences between them on the existing breakdowns.

Added this
dairyzeus
dairyzeus

0 Credits 1 Posts
Can we get a stat for average kills per super activation?
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
dairyzeus said:Can we get a stat for average kills per super activation?

Unfortunately no, data is not available for how many super uses.
aflame13
aflame13

0 Credits 1 Posts
xorth said:
dairyzeus said:Can we get a stat for average kills per super activation?

Unfortunately no, data is not available for how many super uses.

How about super kills per life?

Also, how about weapon type & ability % of kills per class/subclass. To show how one class/subclass relies more on a certain weapon type or ability. I suppose that would take up a lot of room....but it would be really interesting.

I love stats.
s204wrx
s204wrx

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Any way we can refine these same stats by time? I.e class and super kill breakdown post TTK?
blue23454
blue23454

0 Credits 5 Posts
Three of Coin
Don't know if this is possible to collect but I'd like to know:
How often does using a three of coin result in an exotic drop? Are certain activity bosses more likely than others to produce exotics (will a Nightfall boss have a higher chance over Draksis)? Does "rapidly killing ultras" refer to actual time, kill count, or both (even if you killed Draksis once every hour, if he was your only kill over 8 hours that might be considered rapid)? Also, how much of whatever "rapidly" refers to is required to make three of coin work properly again?

So:
1) Average P(x>0); that is, average probability of one or more exotics dropping
2) If difficulty changes P(x), that is Pnightfall(x>0) = Pdraksis(x>0) ?
3) For players who farm Draksis, what is P(x>0) in relation to time, that is does waiting longer increase P(x>0), and if it does, is there a plateau effect?
Would also like to see how many kills the player got, alongside time, in between Draksis kills.
blue23454
blue23454

0 Credits 5 Posts
-snip-

This thread is closed