Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Derrick Mullen
Derrick Mullen

0 Credits 1 Posts
Ill keep it as simple as possible. I love this website alot and it would be great to have a win streak counter but the more important agenda a solo fireteam statistic if possible. Just as it sounds it will compile stats only of solo playing. I want it so badly because I personally feel it would be an interesting stat and it is a different dynamic when it comes to playing in a group. To be successful as a solo player takes more than in a group imo and I just think it would be great. Keep up the work, Its a great website and thanks.
Greg Binge
Greg Binge

0 Credits 1 Posts
Derrick Mullen said:Ill keep it as simple as possible. I love this website alot and it would be great to have a win streak counter but the more important agenda a solo fireteam statistic if possible. Just as it sounds it will compile stats only of solo playing. I want it so badly because I personally feel it would be an interesting stat and it is a different dynamic when it comes to playing in a group. To be successful as a solo player takes more than in a group imo and I just think it would be great. Keep up the work, Its a great website and thanks.

I agree. I have noticed than when doing the nightfall strikes or Tiger strikes in teams, the dynamic is different on how to approach the masses. In fire teams it becomes a bit messy with auto rifles throwing up walls of ammo, not necessarily going for critical hits as there a three weapons offloading into one or two targets. Solo runs on higher levels make your approach more tactical, headshots a must and utilizing the super abilities at the right moment. Adding to this, I am not always online at the same time as other people in my playlist - ergo solo runs with strikes and heroic challenges. As much as we still get the K/D ratios and recent game summaries, I think it would be fantastic to see what our solo stats amount to. Possibly giving an option to do the strikes solo instead of matchmaking off the bat and allowing more opportunity for exotic weapons if played on level 28 or higher difficulty settings? While I enjoy team strikes and absolutely love the crucible, solo runs allow you to enjoy the ambiance and challenge at your own pace.