Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

HoneTheDroll
HoneTheDroll

16 Credits 2 Posts
8 Credit(s) Received
I don't know the site well enough yet to be able to tell what type of issue this is, but I noticed something strange in the playlists tab of user statistics. I couldn't find anywhere it had been mentioned, so I thought I would bring it up.

I was doing a little research, seeing what stats players with high Trueskill values had high ranks on, and I saw that someone had the exact same values for their Avg Life Span and Avg Kill Distance in Control. It made me curious, so I looked at different playlists for that person, as well as my own playlists, and in every case, those two values are identical to each other (within the playlist only, the shared value changes from playlist to playlist).

I suspect that they are both displaying Avg Life Span, because I play a shoulder-charge obsessed striker, so an AKD of 50.39 in Control is absurd and clearly wrong, but since I seem to die about 10-12 times in most Control matches, 50.39 sounds pretty much spot on for ALS.

Since the values are the same but the rankings are different I'm not sure if the rankings for those two stats behave differently and those are inverse rankings (e.g. AKD #3 of 100 & ALS #98 of 100), or if it's only the display of the AKD that is bugged and the ranking is still being calculated based on the actual AKD value.
HoneTheDroll
HoneTheDroll

16 Credits 2 Posts
8 Credit(s) Received
This is still happening.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
HoneTheDroll said:This is still happening.

Thanks for the report and sorry we missed your first post months ago. I will have Xorth look into this and see if what you said is, in fact, what is wrong. Thanks again.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
HoneTheDroll said:This is still happening.

Can you please link me to the page? I can't find it. I'll fix it immediately.

I found it. I fixed it. I will push an update tomorrow morning. Thank you for staying on this and getting our attention.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Fix was pushed. We good now. Thanks!

HoneTheDroll said:I don't know the site well enough yet to be able to tell what type of issue this is, but I noticed something strange in the playlists tab of user statistics. I couldn't find anywhere it had been mentioned, so I thought I would bring it up.

I was doing a little research, seeing what stats players with high Trueskill values had high ranks on, and I saw that someone had the exact same values for their Avg Life Span and Avg Kill Distance in Control. It made me curious, so I looked at different playlists for that person, as well as my own playlists, and in every case, those two values are identical to each other (within the playlist only, the shared value changes from playlist to playlist).

I suspect that they are both displaying Avg Life Span, because I play a shoulder-charge obsessed striker, so an AKD of 50.39 in Control is absurd and clearly wrong, but since I seem to die about 10-12 times in most Control matches, 50.39 sounds pretty much spot on for ALS.

Since the values are the same but the rankings are different I'm not sure if the rankings for those two stats behave differently and those are inverse rankings (e.g. AKD #3 of 100 & ALS #98 of 100), or if it's only the display of the AKD that is bugged and the ranking is still being calculated based on the actual AKD value.

This thread is closed