Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
biotear
biotear

0 Credits 1 Posts
Destiny's "Iron Banner" event is returning for the 3rd time on December 16th. It is said to be the same as the second "Iron Banner". However, as stated previously by Bungie, Your "Iron Banner" rank will reset when the new tournament rolls around. It is unknown but likely that we will keep our previous iron banner loot.

Source - http://www.inquisitr.com/1655604/destiny-iron-banner-returning-in-two-weeks-other-multiplayer-changes-inbound/
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1520 Posts
biotear said:

This is already posted in the sticky thread title, Upcoming Destiny Events.
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
it's funny last time they said progress would be reset, but yet my progress, the little I had, was still the same when the second iron banner came out. So it'll be interesting to see if it really is reset. If it is, I don't know if I'll bother too much with it
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
VerruckterSchakal said:it's funny last time they said progress would be reset, but yet my progress, the little I had, was still the same when the second iron banner came out. So it'll be interesting to see if it really is reset. If it is, I don't know if I'll bother too much with it

They intentionally had it not reset for the second one because (reasons i cant remember)