Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

wjwthe1
wjwthe1

0 Credits 3 Posts
My chat messed up last night, now I'm banned?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
wjwthe1 said:My chat messed up last night, now I'm banned?


Were you in the LFG chat?
wjwthe1
wjwthe1

0 Credits 3 Posts
TheBigL said:
wjwthe1 said:My chat messed up last night, now I'm banned?


Were you in the LFG chat?


Yeah i was
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
wjwthe1 said:
TheBigL said:
wjwthe1 said:My chat messed up last night, now I'm banned?


Were you in the LFG chat?


Yeah i was


Ok. In the future, try sending messages for LFG a bit more slowly. That was probably why you were banned. You are unbanned now, be free.
wjwthe1
wjwthe1

0 Credits 3 Posts
TheBigL said:
wjwthe1 said:
TheBigL said:
wjwthe1 said:My chat messed up last night, now I'm banned?


Were you in the LFG chat?


Yeah i was


Ok. In the future, try sending messages for LFG a bit more slowly. That was probably why you were banned. You are unbanned now, be free.


Okay sorry, thanks
Wholfy
Wholfy

0 Credits 1 Posts
I was wondering if i could get unbanned from the lfg chat,
I spammed a couple of time, but didn't realize it was a problem.
Please unban me....
Thanks
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Wholfy said:I was wondering if i could get unbanned from the lfg chat,
I spammed a couple of time, but didn't realize it was a problem.
Please unban me....
Thanks


Done, like i said, just try to space the messages out a bit. And dont do what some do and send like 10 messages in 10 seconds.. thats a sure way to get banned by the spam bot.

This thread is closed