Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

poorshot COG
poorshot COG

0 Credits 2 Posts
with the addition of the new raid the lfg chat box has become kind of hectic. is there anyway to add tabs for the specific lfg you are wanting? i.e. "crota chat" "vog chat" or "nightfall chat". it would streamline finding the right group or players you are looking for without having to see worthless spam from the one guy who can't from someone to do the daily story with. just a suggestion for the developers
uJamesz
uJamesz

0 Credits 2 Posts
This would definitely be good, only a matter of time before it gets a little out of control.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
give it a week for the Christmas flock to join in
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
poorshot COG said:with the addition of the new raid the lfg chat box has become kind of hectic. is there anyway to add tabs for the specific lfg you are wanting? i.e. "crota chat" "vog chat" or "nightfall chat". it would streamline finding the right group or players you are looking for without having to see worthless spam from the one guy who can't from someone to do the daily story with. just a suggestion for the developers

I made some updates today. What do you think?
poorshot COG
poorshot COG

0 Credits 2 Posts
xorth said:
poorshot COG said:with the addition of the new raid the lfg chat box has become kind of hectic. is there anyway to add tabs for the specific lfg you are wanting? i.e. "crota chat" "vog chat" or "nightfall chat". it would streamline finding the right group or players you are looking for without having to see worthless spam from the one guy who can't from someone to do the daily story with. just a suggestion for the developers

I made some updates today. What do you think?

helpful, looks like it cleared up some traffic

This thread is closed