Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 230 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
So Guardians, the time has come to share with your fellows what fare you received from Father Cryptarch this year.

Personally I received, some shoes, a Darth Vader nightlight, FCUK male grooming products and I will be receiving a new phone sometime next week.
edge
edge

329 Credits 395 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
clothes money chocolates , the usual stuffs

not sure what im buying with the money yet

Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Received a new cat-back exhaust for my car (which was promptly put on this morning) and a few hoodies for the coming winter weather assault of the new year.
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Voltron: From days long ago, a 30th anniversary collection (Book)

1 year XBL

$50 Xbox Cash card

candy

clothes

wolf calender

wolf fleece blanket

a star trek mug

$50 best buy gift certificate
Vek
Vek

101 Credits 60 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
An Xbox one + extra controller

Candy

Root beer

Beef jerky

New shirt
RichV2011
RichV2011

5 Credits 5 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Darkened - what car/exhaust???

My Christmas -

Clothes
Astro A40's
candy
textbooks :D
B
B

60 Credits 45 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I got:

Clothes
Guardians of the Galaxy
Candy
Money
Silver Sol
Silver Sol

28 Credits 12 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I got mostly clothes
Some sweet Marvel themed socks
A fluffy af scarf from my girlfriend
I'm thinking I may get a phone but I'm thinking of swapping it out for a Chromebook instead. Still deciding.
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 230 Posts
Silver Sol said:I got mostly clothes
Some sweet Marvel themed socks
A fluffy af scarf from my girlfriend
I'm thinking I may get a phone but I'm thinking of swapping it out for a Chromebook instead. Still deciding.

Chromebooks don't do everything you need them to, any other kind of laptop would be better.
Silver Sol
Silver Sol

28 Credits 12 Posts
Sengir79 said:

Chromebooks don't do everything you need them to, any other kind of laptop would be better.

Honestly I'm just going to be using it for very basic stuff. I'm doing a lot of research into it because I wanna see what I can get most out of it. Considering they're able to run android apps with a bit of modification I would be capable of using stuff like skype etc. and everything else I can find online. On top of that they're very useful to have. The particular model I'm looking at is very capable of what I'll want.
Hal
Hal

2 Credits 13 Posts
I buy so much crap all year I didnt get anything and I am ok with that. Kids made out good though..... Anyone know what it feels like to step on a Lego Grunt or Elite in the dark...... I do.
I also ended up working so..... I guess I got paid.
Sorge
Sorge

107 Credits 52 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
A treadmill (For after one of the other presents), some clothes, some money, a yard long Twix bar, few books... that's it, I think.
pure fire x2
pure fire x2

3 Credits 2 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Nothing really. I got 50 dollars from my mom and dad.
Kutline
Kutline

3 Credits 2 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I got the new elgato which is a big step up from the old one. New microphone (AT 2035) also a big step up from the blue snowball that I had and a awesome wooden catapult set you had to build. I use it to launch pennies. Also got a hookah pen but I bought that for myself.
Red Cage
Red Cage

23 Credits 9 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received

5-in-1 Nostalgic Entertainment Center! Plays radio, mp3, CD, cassette, and vinyl!

and also 2 Liquor Store gift cards, chocolate, money, Analyze This on DVD, and Christmas cards!