Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

Forcez X
Forcez X

0 Credits 1 Posts
The website seems to not be able to find my stats, tried just about everything, nothing is working, also, the LFG forums aren't working for me either as it seems to not have a new post since 9:19:46 not sure why i am not able to post in the chat or see any chat postings.
AvalancheWolf
AvalancheWolf

6 Credits 7 Posts
I think the website isn't working right, the Chat boxes arn't entering in new info and on my laptop/desktop/tablet and my friend laptop wont get stats and cant, look at updated stat's.
De Cheffie
De Cheffie

0 Credits 1 Posts
Im having the same problem. Is destinytracker.com aware of our problem?
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
The staff are aware of the problems. However, the admins aren't currently online, Once they do come online the problems will be sorted

Sorry about this.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Forcez X said:The website seems to not be able to find my stats, tried just about everything, nothing is working, also, the LFG forums aren't working for me either as it seems to not have a new post since 9:19:46 not sure why i am not able to post in the chat or see any chat postings.

I believe that all the problems are resolved now, correct?
SyN xDEMIZEx
SyN xDEMIZEx

0 Credits 4 Posts
Nope I updated my info and I added myself to regional and I still don't show up....
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
SyN xDEMIZEx said:Nope I updated my info and I added myself to regional and I still don't show up....

If you are talking about the regional leaderboards, you have to link your gamertag to your account. You can do this by clicking here: http://destinytracker.com/Account/Manage Then going to the console tags area. Add your system and name, then make sure you hit update. Then give it a few minutes and recheck to see if you are added.
Konnor
Konnor

2 Credits 32 Posts
... Terry I have problems on my phone.... like I click on things and the site just freezes but pn the compter and on my hpone i have NOOO problem in this a external issue with me then?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Konnor said:... Terry I have problems on my phone.... like I click on things and the site just freezes but pn the compter and on my hpone i have NOOO problem in this a external issue with me then?

Possibly. I have no issues on my phone as far as freezing goes. Do you get any error messages? If so, create a new post in the bugs forum so we can address it separately from the issues in this thread.
SyN xDEMIZEx
SyN xDEMIZEx

0 Credits 4 Posts
TheBigL said:
SyN xDEMIZEx said:Nope I updated my info and I added myself to regional and I still don't show up....

If you are talking about the regional leaderboards, you have to link your gamertag to your account. You can do this by clicking here: http://destinytracker.com/Account/Manage Then going to the console tags area. Add your system and name, then make sure you hit update. Then give it a few minutes and recheck to see if you are added.

Thank you for your assistance brother
Konnor
Konnor

2 Credits 32 Posts
if your goal is to thank him thats what the credit thing is for ... just so you know

This thread is closed