Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

RCMorey11
RCMorey11

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'm not sure if there is any permanent forum for site issues or feature requests, but I do have a couple of things:
- (improvement) It's awesome to be able to go to the Progress tab and see the all the rank statuses for my guardians, but could you add placeholders for ranks you haven't started? I have one guardian that I didn't do any Queen bounties for so it doesn't show the same ranks across my guardians (just my OCD kicking in)
- (Bug) When I was comparing items (weapons) the remove button didn't seem to work.
- (New Feature) It would be really helpful to me if I could go to one page and see all of the weapons that each of my guardians had.
- (Addition) It would be nice if when I clicked on the grimoire cards it also gave the action needed to obtain that card. For example, if I clicked on a Ghost Fragment card I didn't have it would tell me where to find it and maybe even have a snapshot of the location.
RCMorey11
RCMorey11

0 Credits 2 Posts
I found the separate forums...Not getting any sleep makes me slower than usual.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
RCMorey11 said:I'm not sure if there is any permanent forum for site issues or feature requests, but I do have a couple of things:
- (improvement) It's awesome to be able to go to the Progress tab and see the all the rank statuses for my guardians, but could you add placeholders for ranks you haven't started? I have one guardian that I didn't do any Queen bounties for so it doesn't show the same ranks across my guardians (just my OCD kicking in)
- (Bug) When I was comparing items (weapons) the remove button didn't seem to work.
- (New Feature) It would be really helpful to me if I could go to one page and see all of the weapons that each of my guardians had.
- (Addition) It would be nice if when I clicked on the grimoire cards it also gave the action needed to obtain that card. For example, if I clicked on a Ghost Fragment card I didn't have it would tell me where to find it and maybe even have a snapshot of the location.

-Placeholders are possible.
-I'll let xorth know about the remove button issue.
-The way that the API is set up, we can only pull equipped weapons and exotic weapons, which can be seen by changing your character using the overview page.
-I like the idea with the grimoire cards. The only problem I see is that I dont think that the bungie database has that info, so we would have to enter them all in manually. That may be a possibility if we could reference/create some sort of guide.

This thread is closed