Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Darrius
Darrius

0 Credits 2 Posts
I just discovered this site a few moments ago. (This is my first post here).

The site reports that I have two exotic weapons that I don't actually have, a Red Death, and a Vex Mythoclast. Both weapons are listed for my hunter. I don't have either weapon, and I've never had either one, and I never shot either one. I figured that I would report that here.

I would be delighted to find that the site is correct and that when I get home I will find a Vex and a Red Death waiting in my inventory, that is, unless I find that everyone else got Gjallarhorns. But as Bungie doesn't seem to roll that way, I figured it was a bug of some sort.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Darrius said:

You haven't entered your Gamertag or your PSN ID correctly. Could you please correct this or post what these should be so the staff can help?

Thanks. :)
Darrius
Darrius

0 Credits 2 Posts
Swat said:
Darrius said:

You haven't entered your Gamertag or your PSN ID correctly. Could you please correct this or post what these should be so the staff can help?

Thanks. :)

My PSN is listed correctly on my public profile. "Darrius-Cole" with a hyphen, NOT an underline.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Darrius said:

The image below explains why you are seeing a weapon you don't have.

TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Darrius said:I just discovered this site a few moments ago. (This is my first post here).

The site reports that I have two exotic weapons that I don't actually have, a Red Death, and a Vex Mythoclast. Both weapons are listed for my hunter. I don't have either weapon, and I've never had either one, and I never shot either one. I figured that I would report that here.

I would be delighted to find that the site is correct and that when I get home I will find a Vex and a Red Death waiting in my inventory, that is, unless I find that everyone else got Gjallarhorns. But as Bungie doesn't seem to roll that way, I figured it was a bug of some sort.

That is actually a nuance of the way that Bungie collects stats. In some cases, if you are standing next to someone when they get a kill with a certain weapon (lets say the Vex Mytho) you also get credit for that kill. That is the cause of the discrepancy. Unfortunately, we have no way to filter that out.

This thread is closed