Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Hopelost
Hopelost

11 Credits 10 Posts
Okay, I click the report spam when someone spams 4 posts in a row waits 3 seconds and posts again, or when someone posts a line waits for someone else to type then posts again. I get sent to the forums with no other direction from there. Is there a better way to control this? Perhaps have a player only be able to post once every 5 seconds after a post?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Hopelost said:Okay, I click the report spam when someone spams 4 posts in a row waits 3 seconds and posts again, or when someone posts a line waits for someone else to type then posts again. I get sent to the forums with no other direction from there. Is there a better way to control this? Perhaps have a player only be able to post once every 5 seconds after a post?

Agreed. I've brought it up, thank you for the suggestion. :)
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Hopelost said:Okay, I click the report spam when someone spams 4 posts in a row waits 3 seconds and posts again, or when someone posts a line waits for someone else to type then posts again. I get sent to the forums with no other direction from there. Is there a better way to control this? Perhaps have a player only be able to post once every 5 seconds after a post?

It's not so much that the report link is taking you to the forums as much as it is taking you to the main chat. There is generally a mod there, the idea is to report the spamming to them so they can go check it out ASAP.