Destiny 2 Tracker Network
NaZtYRiCaN
NaZtYRiCaN

1 Credits 6 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received

Sup guys this is my latest montage. Hopefully you guys enjoy it, I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks for watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xliHaj1eRMQ
Maybe
Maybe

14 Credits 12 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I enjoyed it, seeing guys with supers getting put down is always fun! Good shooting.
I also had no idea you could shoot through those boxes on capture point C on Twilight Gap ha

As for a suggestion - i don't know if you've tried Praedyth's Revenge for a sniper but I'd recommend giving it a go if you haven't; but i get that you might just like the feel of your current sniper.

NaZtYRiCaN
NaZtYRiCaN

1 Credits 6 Posts
Maybe said:I enjoyed it, seeing guys with supers getting put down is always fun! Good shooting.
I also had no idea you could shoot through those boxes on capture point C on Twilight Gap ha

As for a suggestion - i don't know if you've tried Praedyth's Revenge for a sniper but I'd recommend giving it a go if you haven't; but i get that you might just like the feel of your current sniper.

Thanks man and the praedyths revenge is my baby. It's all I used before trolling with LDR lol.
edwordnigma
edwordnigma

9 Credits 15 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
the one in the beginning when he revived himself and you RE-put him down made me laugh
NaZtYRiCaN
NaZtYRiCaN

1 Credits 6 Posts
edwordnigma said:the one in the beginning when he revived himself and you RE-put him down made me laugh

LMAO yea glad you enjoyed it.