Destiny 2 Tracker Network
stargazergr
stargazergr

51 Credits 24 Posts
When Bungie is gonna release Osiris ??? Those exotics look awesome also the class items looks incredible.

Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
No idea. Then again, I have no idea what you're talking about.
stargazergr
stargazergr

51 Credits 24 Posts
Swat said:No idea. Then again, I have no idea what you're talking about.

trials of osiris m8 check this vid and you will understand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FC_Ka7GIQE
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
stargazergr said:

Still have no idea what that is.

All I can say is, soon.
and1chewy
and1chewy

0 Credits 1 Posts
I think its an exotic bounty kinda thing not something like the iron banner. Destinypublicevents.com has the gun listed as an exotic bounty.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
The Trials of Osiris is supposedly an invite only crucible match. You get a ticket in the mail and you can play until you lose 3 times at which point, youre kicked out. Rewards get increasingly better, and if you have the Fate of all Fools bounty, you could buy another ticket from the speaker.

Bungie has not given any details on the Osiris trials, so all of this is speculation. I also believe that the trials will be a long ways off. Likely after the HoW drops.
eAthena
eAthena

0 Credits 1 Posts
I also think that the Trials will be released with the House of Wolves or some time after it, but still the speculation, the rumors and everything concerning this mode just makes me want to play it so much. It would be amazing, if Bungie released it before the House of Wolves, but it is highly unlikely.
HEAT HTX40
HEAT HTX40

3 Credits 6 Posts
Morarn said:The Trials of Osiris is supposedly an invite only crucible match. You get a ticket in the mail and you can play until you lose 3 times at which point, youre kicked out. Rewards get increasingly better, and if you have the Fate of all Fools bounty, you could buy another ticket from the speaker.

Bungie has not given any details on the Osiris trials, so all of this is speculation. I also believe that the trials will be a long ways off. Likely after the HoW drops.

You can keep earning tickets, BUT you start over, so you're never 1 and done with the tournament.
Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
I heard you have to get invited into the Trials of Osiris but after you lose three or so times you get kicked out. However, a part of the bounty requires you to get a set number of wins while holding a coin or something that you lose when you lose but you can but another one if you have to (probably with Motes of Light) but the bounty doesn't start over you only lose the coin. (Probably :P)
HEAT HTX40
HEAT HTX40

3 Credits 6 Posts
Quick google brings this up:

To earn access to the Trials Of Osiris, you’ll need to use a Tournament Ticket, which is a possible reward when playing in the Crucible. Increase your chances of getting this ticket by winning consistently.

Alternatively, if you happen to get lucky and get the Exotic Bounty An Unknown Patron, you can buy an Osiris Coin for 1 Mote of Light (currency gained once level 20) to gain access.

If you lose 3 times, you’ll need to buy another Osiris Coin to enter again.