Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
symbioticforks
symbioticforks

0 Credits 2 Posts
Like the topic says. I've hit the refresh button numerous times and clicked on about everything I can think of. However my true skill stuff hasn't been updating in the past few days. Can I please have you guys take a look? Thank You!
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
symbioticforks said:Like the topic says. I've hit the refresh button numerous times and clicked on about everything I can think of. However my true skill stuff hasn't been updating in the past few days. Can I please have you guys take a look? Thank You!

Checked your profile, it's been updated recently and on the true skill tab

|

It always updates, but you may have not hit another "level" recently bar the free for all. Check the progression % on the right hand side, and you can see movements in your true skill more closely.

Hope this helps, if you need anything else either reply here or PM myself or any staff member :)
Jaxinc
Jaxinc

20 Credits 18 Posts
I was wondering about this myself... seems kinda annoying that if you don't win you don't progress much despite the fact you might lead the game in points...
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 229 Posts
Jaxinc said:I was wondering about this myself... seems kinda annoying that if you don't win you don't progress much despite the fact you might lead the game in points...

Although you aren't winning your good performances are earning you DTR score. Trueskill improves by winning consistently whereas DTR score improves via good performance. It is possible to have an amazingly high DTR score while being low in trueskill and vice versa.