Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Jerokhna
Jerokhna

0 Credits 2 Posts
How about we not constantly increase the minimum number of games to be on the leaderboards. Not all of the leaderboards revolve around PvP and I'm tired of having to grind matches just to stay on the board when PvP isn't something I like to do. Grimoire Score leaderboards should automatically track everyone regardless of number of matches played in PvP and the combined grimoire score needs fixing for those with multiple characters on their account. Nobody has an actual grimoire score of 9,000+. That's my rant for now.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Jerokhna said:How about we not constantly increase the minimum number of games to be on the leaderboards. Not all of the leaderboards revolve around PvP and I'm tired of having to grind matches just to stay on the board when PvP isn't something I like to do. Grimoire Score leaderboards should automatically track everyone regardless of number of matches played in PvP and the combined grimoire score needs fixing for those with multiple characters on their account. Nobody has an actual grimoire score of 9,000+. That's my rant for now.

Good rant, I'll see what I can do about grimoire score. I was unaware this was happening.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Jerokhna said:How about we not constantly increase the minimum number of games to be on the leaderboards. Not all of the leaderboards revolve around PvP and I'm tired of having to grind matches just to stay on the board when PvP isn't something I like to do. Grimoire Score leaderboards should automatically track everyone regardless of number of matches played in PvP and the combined grimoire score needs fixing for those with multiple characters on their account. Nobody has an actual grimoire score of 9,000+. That's my rant for now.

Updated the leaderboard. Stopped the summing of grimoire, and removed the games requirement (even though it still says a min of 50, that is NOT enforced for Grimoire).
Jerokhna
Jerokhna

0 Credits 2 Posts
xorth said:

Updated the leaderboard. Stopped the summing of grimoire, and removed the games requirement (even though it still says a min of 50, that is NOT enforced for Grimoire).

Awesome! It's nice to see problems being properly addressed and functionality streamlined so it works with everyone. (^_^)