Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

ACAP Spotless
ACAP Spotless

15 Credits 8 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
I have been noticing that when I try to find a group every group I come across either, A.) Wants to "Cheese" Crota's End, or B.) Does not no how to do it legit because they have ONLY "Cheesed" Crota's End. This worries me, Hard mode is scheduled to come out this month (January), and I would be willing to bet that 75% of the people that have done Crotas End do not know how to do it legit. That beeing said I have recently found a article on Reddit that covers how to do the raid VERY well. Please.... to all of you "Cheesers" learn how to do the raid properly so those of us that do know how to do it dont have to drag you through hard mode when you tell us "I have beat it X number of times."
HERE is the link- http://redd.it/2s9w6q
Again this article is NOT written by me. It is written by a Guardian on Reddit known as- GenericDreadHead. Thankyou all and GOOD LUCK Raiding.
Konnor
Konnor

2 Credits 32 Posts
Brandon thank you... but your link wasn't posted as a link it was posted as plain text don't worry i got u though

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2s9w6q/a_cheesless_guide_to_completing_crotas_end/
Konnor
Konnor

2 Credits 32 Posts
Brandon thank you... but your link wasn't posted as a link it was posted as plain text don't worry i got u though

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2s9w6q/a_cheesless_guide_to_completing_crotas_end/
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
Some like to cheese, as it takes less time. If they want to cheese, let them. Doesn't affect you at all :)
Konnor
Konnor

2 Credits 32 Posts
Verr is you read the post your would realize that it does affect him that's what this post is about seriously guy get less ignorant
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
"get less ignorant"

Seriously? uncalled for.

Anyway, In the grand scheme of things, it does not affect him how others play their own game. For every person that want to cheese, there are others who don't. So no, how people choose to get their end game rewards, doesn't change how his game is played whatsoever. Nor will it ever. If he is letting this affect him, then he's letting the wrong things in life bother him. A video game is nothing to stress over. let alone getting stressed about how others play.

Konnor
Konnor

2 Credits 32 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
he is trying to play the game as it was meant to be played... but nobody knows how to do that because they all cheese with affects him because that makes him struggle to have fun with the game which is overall the point of games
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
"nobody"

Not true. There are plenty of people who do. Just play with those who don't cheese. And there won't be issues. So again, goes right back to what I said before. And that's the bottom line. Telling others to "learn how to do it properly" isn't really the proper way to do things. Just don't play with them.

That's the last of what I have to say here.
Konnor
Konnor

2 Credits 32 Posts
hahahaha hes just sick of cheesing and so is the person who made that reddit post and MANY other poeple who commented on that reddit post...
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Konnor said:hahahaha hes just sick of cheesing and so is the person who made that reddit post and MANY other poeple who commented on that reddit post...

Quote from the OP in that reddit thread: "I'm posting this guide so that players of all skill levels can start to approach the Raid in such a way to prepare them for the Hard Raid. If you like to Cheese, go ahead, it doesn't bother me. But if you want to do the Raid "legit" than feel free to give this a shot."

So no, you are wrong, he doesnt care what you do. He just posted that to help people who are interested in learning / changing their strat.

This thread is closed