2) No posting anything to do with or that encourages cheating of any kind. Including, but not limited to; boosting, tampering, manipulation, etc...
3) No personal attacks against another person, website, or group. People have the right to express the opinions, you have the right to express yours, opinions are not facts. There's no need to attack people for expressing their opinions. Keep any personal disputes to PM's.
4) No trash talking. Take your issues to Private Message, Private Group, or off the site.
5) No calling other players out. Posting their gamertags and making stupid/unnecessary comments is not allowed.
6) No excessive cussing, threatening, or abusive language. We also do not allow the use of any derogatory words, names, or terms regardless of if they are directed at a person or not.
7) No trying to bypass the profanity filter. Including, but not limited to; using symbols, numbers, omitting letters, rearranging letters, etc... We do have a Profanity Filter, but do not try and cheat the Profanity filter.
8) No spamming of anything. Including, but not limited to; links, repeat words or characters, posting in ALL CAPS, Bot commands, etc...
9) You are allowed to post spoilers, leaks, and info about stuff. However, when posting spoilers please keep them to the forums and put **SPOILERS** in the title of the thread. Also, please use the spoiler BBcode.
[*spoiler] [/spoiler*] - Use like this, but remove the asterisks(*).
10) Please do not discuss Religion, Drugs, or Politics. Everyone has different feelings and opinions on these topics, and some feeling and opinions are stronger than others. These topics do not need to be discussed in the chatbox of forums. If you wish to discuss these topics, please feel free to use the Debate Group to discuss them instead.
11) Be Constructive and positive in your posts and comments. If the conversation or topic is not something you care about subject, then don't post about it.
12) No advertising of boosting or selling accounts or gamertags.
13) No advertising of modding games, J tagging consoles, or anything else along these lines.
14) People will credit your forum posts when they feel it is deemed necessary. Post useful and informative posts and you will receive credits. Do not try to boost your forum credits.
15) The public forums or chatbox are not places to call out cheaters. If you feel that someone has cheated, report them to Bungie, Microsoft, or Sony.
16) Forum Signatures - Just about anything goes as long as it follows the rules listed here. You can use a gif or a static image. Please keep your signature to a suitable size, max height of 150-200px.
17) Please keep all chat and forum entries requesting help with a raid, strike, or simply looking for friends in the "Looking for Group" area. The general chatbox and forums are not the right place and posts will be deleted.
I violated none of these rules, what exactly were the grounds of this ban?