Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
TiagoBarriga
TiagoBarriga

0 Credits 3 Posts
Each time someone click on update stats all characters in the profile lower the conrrent DTR score in a x% it occurs 15 in 15 min if someone update, and no it dos not lower because some players increased. the more i update my profile the more it is lowered its like a price to update. it ocurs in every single profile. so everyone can lower the DTR score of any player.
ps: it only ocur in the characters DTR score, not in account DTR score
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Went to your profile, updated stats and repeated to do so:

Before - After - Hunter : 12481 - Warlock : 3765 - Titan : 1795

After - Hunter : 12481 - Warlock : 3765 - Titan : 1795

I don't see an issue? Can you get some proof of updating stats is lowering DTR score?
TiagoBarriga
TiagoBarriga

0 Credits 3 Posts
Tyyger said:Went to your profile, updated stats and repeated to do so:

I don't see an issue? Can you get some proof of updating stats is lowering DTR score?

As i said, it need 15 minutes or more between updates, or it does't not count and not update. every 15 min you can update the profile and then it decrease.
for example: if i update my profile after every 2 games my dtr drop, if i update 2 in 2 days it increase. its not only my profile its everyone's.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
TiagoBarriga said:
Tyyger said:Went to your profile, updated stats and repeated to do so:

As i said, it need 15 minutes or more between updates, or it does't not count and not update. every 15 min you can update the profile and then it decrease.
for example: if i update my profile after every 2 games my dtr drop, if i update 2 in 2 days it increase. its not only my profile its everyone's.

Sorry, that's me being an idiot and not reading correctly. I just re-collected. Hunter went up, other two went down. But it's clear the other two didn't play games this day, and i assume you did on your hunter.

Checked in with other staff, apparently it is an issue. Xorth has said he is going to look into it tonight. So hopefully it'll be fixed ASAP.

As a side note, even if someone was going out their way to lose you a few points, as you go up and down in true skill and DTR score it is harder or easier to earn points respectively. So you'll quickly get back to your level.

But thank you so much for pointing this out :)