Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Hal
Hal

2 Credits 13 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Can we get the option to toggle the 3D character Model off and on... condense the page a bit for something else.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Hal said:Can we get the option to toggle the 3D character Model off and on... condense the page a bit for something else.

I like this, where would you put the option? In settings, or on the player pager?

Hal
Hal

2 Credits 13 Posts
Tyyger said:
Hal said:Can we get the option to toggle the 3D character Model off and on... condense the page a bit for something else.

I like this, where would you put the option? In settings, or on the player pager?

Either place would work for me.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hal said:
Tyyger said:

Obviously up to Z and stuff, but would something like this work for you then? (Top right, by update stats button) Green = on, red = off.

B
B

60 Credits 45 Posts
Tyyger said:

Obviously up to Z and stuff, but would something like this work for you then? (Top right, by update stats button) Green = on, red = off.

I imagine that this would be a lot easier than having to go into your settings every time you want to see / not see your model.
Hal
Hal

2 Credits 13 Posts
Tyyger said:
Hal said:
Tyyger said:

Perfect.