Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Reflex
Reflex

0 Credits 5 Posts
I have 2-3 times more exotic weapons that it lists on my player page. I have kills with them and they are not showing.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Reflex said:I have 2-3 times more exotic weapons that it lists on my player page. I have kills with them and they are not showing.

Can you list which ones aren't showing?
Reflex
Reflex

0 Credits 5 Posts
TheBigL said:
Reflex said:I have 2-3 times more exotic weapons that it lists on my player page. I have kills with them and they are not showing.

No Land Beyond
Invective
Thunderlord
Gjallarhorn
Plan C
http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/1/4611686018429904593/2305843009216497060#gear
But I have like at least 2 of each.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Reflex said:
TheBigL said:

No Land Beyond
Invective
Thunderlord
Gjallarhorn
Plan C
http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/1/4611686018429904593/2305843009216497060#gear
But I have like at least 2 of each.

Ok, Gotcha. I will pass this along to Xorth and have him look into it. Just as a test though, can you try equipping the Thunderlord and while its equipped, update your stats here and see if it shows? this may help us figure out the issue. Thanks!
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts

Unfortunately this must be a bungie error. I looked at bungie's database results directly for your main character, and it only shows 8 exotics, which matches what your DTR profile shows you have. Maybe pull those guns out and get some kills with them and see if they show up? Let me know if that doesn't fix it, and I'll open a ticket with bungie support.

I only ask you to try this because this is a new stat they just put up, and I wonder if they only started tracking it recently.
Reflex
Reflex

0 Credits 5 Posts
Thank you for trying to help. I just put on the INVECTIVE shotgun and got at least 2 kills with it but it does not show up in my exotic weapons
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Reflex said:Thank you for trying to help. I just put on the INVECTIVE shotgun and got at least 2 kills with it but it does not show up in my exotic weapons

It showed up! I don't know how long you waited, but bungie stats dont update for a couple minutes. Try your other exotics.