Happy reset day, Guardians! The third Iron Banner of Season 3 launches NOW! Here's what you need to know.
A new season means new weapons, armor ornaments, and items. Here's the detailed stats about each of the new weapons available in Season 3 along with the available items.
Here's the challenges to unlock each ornament:
- Helm - Win 25 Iron Banner matches during Season 3 to earn this ornament. It is unlocked to the Iron Truage Casque, Helm, and Hood.
- Chest - Defeat 100 Iron Banner enemies with Power weapons during Season 3 to earn this ornament. It is unlocked to the Iron Truage Vest, Plate, and Vestments..
- Arms - Complete challenges (rank 15) in Iron Banner during Season 3 to earn this ornament. It is unlocked to the Iron Truage Grips, Gauntlets, and Gloves.
- Legs - Defeat 100 Iron Banner enemies with Supers during Season 3 to earn this ornament. It is unlocked to the Iron Truage Boots, Greaves, and Legs.
- Class item - Earn 5 ranks in Iron Banner during Season 3 to earn this ornament. It is unlocked to the Mantle of Efrideet, Radegast's Iron Sash, and Timur's Iron Bond..
In a recent TWAB, Bungie shared the July event schedule which looks jam-packed - here it is.
Here’s your reset activities for the week of July 10th – July 17th.
Travel to Mercury to complete Public Events to complete your Flashpoint milestone. Remember to turn your Public Events into Heroic Public Events for a chance at better loot. Once the Flashpoint milestone is complete look for the world boss at the end of the next Heroic Public Event following milestone completion.
Flashpoint Reward: Powerful Engram
Cayde-6 Treasure Maps: Mercury
Be sure to visit the Cayde-6 and purchase the 5 treasure maps (4600 glimmer each) leading to Cayde’s special loot chests before taking off to Mercury to complete your Flashpoint milestone. Feel free to give him a hug while you're there...just don't tell him why.
Call to Arms: Crucible
Win glory by participating in Crucible matches. It typically takes between 5-7 matches to complete the milestone depending on if you are solo queuing or playing with clan mates. Playing crucible matches will earn you progress towards your Call to Arms milestone and your Clan XP milestone at the same time.
The weekly Crucible playlist is IRON BANNER!
Call to Arms Reward: Powerful Engram
Here's a quick breakdown of the Seasonal Crucible Ranking System
NightFall: Strange Terrain (Mars)
Defeat Xol's necromancer, Nokris, and his army of frozen Hive
- Unbroken – Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths
- Don't Take Five – Don't hold onto the relic for more than 5 seconds after picking it up
This week's Nightfall has a chance to drop a strike specific weapon, the BrayTech Osprey.
Heroic Strikes Playlist
Heroic Strikes have a weekly singe with 2 additional modifiers that change daily. This week's singe is solar.
Escalation Protocol is a player-initiated Destiny 2 activity that can only be found on Mars. Players that successfully complete all of the progressively more difficult levels of the activity will face a prestige-level boss encounter that rotates weekly
For more detailed information on Escalation Protocol click here to visit Bungie's help page
Board the Leviathan orbiting Nessus to defeat Calus, the Cabal Emperor. The first encounter this week is The Pleasure Gardens and the Challenge Mode is The Gauntlet.
- The Proving – Complete every trial Calus has set before you
- The Labyrinth – Loot 3 of Calus’s gifts in the underbelly of the Leviathan
- The Gauntlet -Players cannot stand on the same plate more than once meaning you have to rotate roles each phase.
Raid Lair: Eater of Worlds
Raid Lair Challenges
- Clean Sweep - Clear each major encounter
- Moments of Power - Generate orbs multiple times
- The Big Numbers - Get precision kills
Raid Lair: Spire of Stars
Raid Lair Challenges
- Mine all Mine - Complete every major encounter in the Raid Lair: Spire of Stars
- Fistful of Light - Generate orbs of light
- Random Element - Get kills with elemental damage
Just because you're busy fighting doesn't mean you can't look good doing it. Here's your Eververse stock for this week.
Remember all progress on the Leviathan raid is reset as well as raid keys. Clan XP goals are also reset as each player can earn a cap of 5000 XP per character for a powerful engram while total clan XP is capped at 100,000.
Moments of Triumph
On Bungie Day (7-7-18), Bungie released the D2 Year 1 Moments of Triumph (MoT). For more information on MoT and to track your own progress, visit Bungie.net or the Destiny companion app. Players have until August 28th to complete objectives to earn progress and unlock unique MoT rewards.