Happy reset, Guardians! It's Full Curse Week and with the recent update the meatball, I mean Ascendant Primeval Servitor, will be spawning at the same rate as all other Primevals. Go kill it and get your Malfeasance quest.
Here’s your reset activities for the week of November 6th – November 13th
The Dreaming City
This is week three of the curse cycle, otherwise known as a Full Curse week. Here's what the week brings:
- The Shattered Throne - The secret mission that takes you through Mara Sov's throneworld and into the dungeon for a mini raid type encounter is available this week. Completing this mission unlocks the quest for the exotic bow Wish-Ender.
- Malfeasance Quest - During the week the Ascendant Primeval Servitor, which starts the Malfeasance quest, will have a much greater spawn rate.
- Seed of Light- If you have yet to acquire your third Seed of Light, completing the offering to the Oracle this week will grant you the third seed.
Map from https://lowlidev.com.au/destiny/
Flashpoint: The Tangled Shore
Participate in public events, lost sectors, and heroic adventures to complete the weekly Flashpoint milestone and claim your powerful gear.
Powerful gear is rewarded each week for your 1st and 5th match completions. Weekly playlist: Supremacy
Here's the steps involved in obtaining the 3 crucible rank weapons
NightFall: Choose your own Adventure
Here's the 3 Nightfalls and possible strike specific loot
- Lake of Shadows - The Militia's Birthright
- The Hollowed Lair - Mindbender's Ambition
- Tree of Probabilities - The D.F.A
This week's boss is # Kathok, Roar of Xol dropping the IKELOS, SMG
Level 3 and 5 completions include chests for regular gear with a drop chance for the sparrow, ghost, and ship. Level 7 completions include EP shaders and a weapon chance which drops as an engram from the boss as well as a chest for EP armor which requires a decrypted cache key to open
For more detailed information on Escalation Protocol click here to visit Bungie's help page
You can now find the Leviathan Raids by clicking Nessus in the director.
Raid Lair: Eater of Worlds
Raid Lair Challenges
- Clean Sweep - Clear each major encounter
- Moments of Power - Generate orbs multiple times
- The Big Numbers - Get precision kills
Raid Lair: Spire of Stars
Raid Lair Challenges
- Mine all Mine - Complete every major encounter in the Raid Lair: Spire of Stars
- Fistful of Light - Generate orbs of light
- Random Element - Get kills with elemental damage
Remember all progress on the Leviathan raid is reset as well as raid keys. Clan XP goals are also reset as each player can earn a cap of 5000 XP per character for a powerful engram while total clan XP is capped at 100,000.