Vanguard Singe - Void
Nightfall - The Ordeal: Savathun’s Song
Nightfall Exclusive Item – Duty Bound Kinetic Auto Rifle
- Martyr - Exploder units have more health
- Adept Modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable - This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier - This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Hive - This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers - Extra Shields
- Savathun’s Dirge - Incoming Void and aerial damage increased.
- Hero and Adept Modifiers
- Equipment Locked - You will be unable to change your equipment once the activity starts
- Match Game - Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers - Locked Loadout, Match Game and Extra Shields
- Adept, Hero and Legend Modifiers
- Chaff - Radar is disabled.
- Champions: Mob - This mode contains additional Champions
Rewards: Powerful (Tier 1) reward - Get 5 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points; Pinnacle reward - Get a score of 100k.
The Inverted Spire - “End the Red Legion expedition that’s ripped open the planet’s surface.”
Exclusive Item - Ghost Shell ‘Trichromatica’
The Insight Terminus - “Break into the ancient Vex installation.”
Exclusive Item - Arc Sniper Rifle ‘The Long Goodbye’
The Hollowed Lair- “The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.”
Exclusive Item - Solar Shotgun ‘Mindbender’s Ambition’
Flashpoint - Titan
Complete Public Events, Lost Sectors and Heroic Adventures around Titan to progress.
Weekly Crucible Playlists
Momentum Control (6v6)
- Defeat enemies to gain points based on the number of Zones captured similar to Control.
- Zones are captured much faster and give more points per enemy defeated.
- Weapons and abilities do massively increased damage.
- Abilities refresh on kills.
- Radar is disabled.
- Capture the single neutral Zone.
- Whichever team captures the neutral Zone will be given the chance to assault the enemy team’s Vault.
- Successfully capturing the enemy team’s, or defending your own, will result in a round win.
- First team to win 3 rounds wins the match.
Dreaming City Curse
Strong - The Dreaming City is currently in Stage 3 of its ongoing curse.
Garden of Salvation
- To The Top - Ten motes must be deposited at a time.
Scourge of the Past
- Hold The Line (Botza Downtown) - Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
- Strength of Memory (Riven) - Players must not shoot the same Riven eye more than once.
Crown of Sorrow
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual) - There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
- Royal Pools - One player must stay in the middle area until the encounter is completed
- Royal Pools
- Pleasure Gardens
- The Throne
Escalation Protocol: Damkath, the Mask
A Hive Ogre, Damkath is immune to all damage except for the large weak spot on its back. Damkath will continually fire its Void Eye Blast at the players and will also summon numerous Shriekers and Major Hive enemies. Split the players into two groups on either side of Damkath so that a group will always be able to fire at its weak spot for massive damage.
Possible Drops: Solar Sniper Rifle 'IKELOS_SR_V1.0.1’
The Menagerie: Hasapiko, Beloved by Calus
Heroic Mode Active Modifiers
- Extinguish - If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to Orbit.
- Iron - Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout - Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Void Singe - Void damage increases slightly from all sources
- Solar Sword ‘Death’s Razor’
- 'The Emperor’s Chosen’ Ship
- Masterworked Item created by Chalice
- Izanagi’s Burden Catalyst if Chalice fully upgraded
The Reckoning: Likeness of Oryx
- Solar Singe - Solar damage increased slightly from all sources.