Vanguard Singe - Void
Nightfall - Festering Core
Nightfall Exclusive Item - N/A
- Empath - Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Adept Modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable - This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Overload - This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Taken - This mode contains both Overload and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers - Extra Shields
- Baurisk’s Breach - Void damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Hero and Adept Modifiers
- Equipment Locked - You will be unable to change your equipment once the activity starts
- Match Game - Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers - Locked Loadout, Match Game, and Extra Shields
- Adept, Hero and Legend Modifiers
- Famine - All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Champions: Mob - This mode contains additional Champions.
- Adept, Hero, Legend and Master modifiers
- Extinguish - If your Fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to Orbit.
- Epitaph - Taken combatants generate blight geysers when defeated.
- Limited Revives - Limited Fireteam revives. Gain additional revives by defeating enemy Champions.
- Chaff - Radar is disabled.
- Grandmaster Modifiers
Rewards: Powerful (Tier 1) reward - Get 5 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points; Pinnacle reward - Get a score of 100k.
- Savathun’s Song - “Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.”
- Exclusive Item - ‘Duty Bound’ Auto Rifle
- Strange Terrain - “Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual”
- Exclusive Item - ‘BrayTech Osprey’ Rocket Launcher
- Warden of Nothing - “Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.”
- Exclusive Item - ‘Warden’s Law’ Hand Cannon
Flashpoint - Mercury
Complete Public Events, Lost Sectors and Heroic Adventures around Mercury to progress.
Weekly Crucible Playlists
- All players spawn with a Scorch Cannon and cannot use any other weapons
- First team reach the kill limit or have the most kills at the end of the time limit win the game
- Best of 5 Round format
- Score limit of 10 kills per round
- Revives enabled
- Reviving a teammate before they auto-respawn will take the point back from the enemy that was scored.
- If the match is tied 2-2 rounds, a special 5th round will start where each player only has 1 life. Knock out the enemy players to win the match.
Dreaming City Curse
- Greater - The Dreaming City is currently in stage 3 of its ongoing curse.
- Petra is at Rheasilvia
- Weekly Mission - Dark Monastery
- Ascendant Challenge - Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Blind Well - Taken, Plague: Inomina
Garden of Salvation
Zero to One Hundred - During the Sanctified Mind encounter, bank 30 motes at each Vex relay. At each relay, all 30 motes must be deposited within 10 seconds of each other.
Scourge of the Past
Hold the Line (Botza District) - The map generator must not fall below half charge.
Forever Fight (Morgeth) - Only kill Morgeth himself and not the smaller Ogres.
The Gauntlet - Guardians cannot stand on the same plate more than once.
- The Pleasure Gardens
- The Royal Pools
- The Gauntlet
- The Throne Room
Escalation Protocol: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol
This large Ogre can be damaged at any time but will continually spawn Cursed Thrall which will sprint towards Naksud. These Thrall will explode when close enough to Naksud, healing him in the process. To kill Naksud, continually damage him while destroying the Thrall before they can reach the Ogre.
- Solar Shotgun ‘IKELOS_SG_v1.0.1’
The Menagerie: Hasapiko, Beloved by Calus
Heroic Mode Active Modifiers
- Extinguish - If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to Orbit.
- Iron - Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout - Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled
- Void Singe - Void damage increases slightly from all sources
- Legendary Sword for each Class
- Death’s Razor for Warlocks
- Goldtusk for Hunters
- Throne-Cleaver for Titans
- The Emperor’s Chosen Ship
- Masterworked Item created by Chalice
- Izanagi’s Burden Catalyst if Chalice fully upgraded.
The Reckoning: The Swords
- Arc Singe - Arc damage increased slightly from all sources.
- Grenadier - Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Kinetic Sidearm - Lonesome
- Kinetic Scout Rifle - Night Watch
- Arc Sniper Rifle - Sole Survivor
- Solar Shotgun - Last Man Standing
- Solar Sword - Just in Case (Tier 3 exclusive)
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation - Defeat the Nightmare of Taniks, the Scarred.
- Nightmare Hunt: Rage- Defeat the Nightmare of Dominus Ghaul.
- Nightmare Hunt: Servitude - Defeat the Nightmare of Zydron, Gate Lord
- Wandering Nightmare - Nightmare of Xortal, Sworn of Crota (Sorrow’s Harbor)
- Trove Guardian is in the Hellmouth