Vanguard Singe - Void Singe
Nightfall - The Ordeal: Savathun’s Song
Nightfall Exclusive Item - ‘Duty Bound’ Auto Rifle
- Fire Pit - When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time.
- Adept Modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable - This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier - This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Hive - This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers - Extra Shields
- Savathun’s Dirge - Incoming Void and aerial damage increased.
- Hero and Adept Modifiers
- Equipment Locked - You will be unable to change your equipment once the activity starts
- Match Game - Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers - Locked Loadout, Match Game, and Extra Shields
- Adept, Hero and Legend Modifiers
- Togetherness - Base health regen is reduced. If near another player, health regen is increased.
- Master Modifiers - Extra Champions, Match Game, Extra Shields and No Saved Checkpoints.
- Champions: Mob - This mode contains additional Champions
- Adept, Hero, Legend and Master modifiers
- Extinguish - If your Fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to Orbit.
- Limited Revives - Limited Fireteam revives. Gain additional revives by defeating enemy Champions.
- Grandmaster Modifiers.
Rewards: Powerful (Tier 1) reward - Get 5 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points; Pinnacle reward - Get a score of 100k.
- The Inverted Spire - “End the Red Legion expedition that's ripped open the planet's surface.”
- Exclusive Drop: ‘Trichromatica’ Ghost Shell
- The Insight Terminus - “Break into the ancient Vex installation.”
- Exclusive Drop: ‘The Long Goodbye’ Sniper Rifle
- The Hollowed Lair - “The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.”
- Exclusive Drop: ‘Mindbender's Ambition’ Shotgun
Flashpoint - European Dead Zone
Complete Public Events, Lost Sectors and Heroic Adventures around the European Dead Zone on Earth to progress.
Weekly Crucible Playlists
- Defeat enemies and secure the Crests they drop to gain points.
- Deny the enemy their points by recovering teammates' crests.
- First team to 50 Crests collected, or the team with the most collected once the timer reaches 0, wins the match.
- Take turns defending and attacking two bomb sites against the enemy team.
- Players have a single life but revives are enabled.
- Teams can win a round by either eliminating the enemy team, planting then detonating a bomb site or by defusing a planted bomb.
- Limited time mode
- Similar to Control. When 3 zones are captured by a team the zones are locked for 30 seconds.
- Earn tokens and complete the Iron Banner quest to earn exclusive weapons and armor
Dreaming City Curse
- Greater - The Dreaming City is currently in stage 3 of its ongoing curse.
- Petra is at Rheasilvia
- Weekly Mission - Dark Monastery
- Ascendent Challenge - Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Blind Well - Taken, Plague: Inomina
Garden of Salvation
Leftovers - Complete the Consecrated Mind encounter without killing any Cyclops that spawn in the Harpy boss’s presence. Cyclops that spawn in other areas, and during the final sprint, can be killed.
Scourge of the Past
Hold the Line (Botza District) - The map generator must not fall below half charge.
Strength of Memory (Riven) - Guardians must not shoot the same eye twice.
The Pleasure Gardens - Each relic holder may only shoot one plant per phase
- The Royal Pools
- The Pleasure Gardens
- The Gauntlet
- The Throne
Escalation Protocol: Damkath, The Mask
Damkath is a large Ogre that is invulnerable except for a large yellow section on its back.
Guardians should spread out around the area to ensure that whenever Damkath is firing at one Guardian, another is behind him ready to be able to do some damage.
Watch out for the large number of Hive enemies, especially the Shriekers, that will continually spawn during the fight.
- Solar Sniper Rifle ‘IKELOS_SR_V1.0.1’
The Menagerie: Hasapiko, Beloved by Calus
Heroic Mode Active Modifiers
- Extinguish - If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to Orbit.
- Iron - Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout - Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disbaled.
- Void Singe - Void damage increases slightly from all sources
- Legendary Sword for each Class
- 'Death’s Razor’ for Warlocks
- 'Goldtusk’ for Hunters
- 'Throne-Cleaver’ for Titans
- 'The Emperor’s Chosen’ Ship
- Masterworked Item, created by Chalice
- Izanagi’s Burden Catalyst, if Chalice fully upgraded
The Reckoning: Likeness of Oryx
- Solar Singe - Solar damage increased slightly from all sources.
- Kinetic Sidearm - Lonesome
- Kinetic Scout Rifle - Night Watch
- Arc Sniper Rifle - Sole Survivor
- Solar Shotgun - Last Man Standing
- Solar Sword - Just in Case (Tier 3 exclusive)
- Nightmare Hunt: Fear - Phogoth
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation - Taniks, the Scarred
- Nightmare Hunte: Rage - Dominus Ghaul
- Wandering Nightmare - Nightmare of Horkis, Fear of Mithrax (Anchor of Light)
- Trove Guardian is in the Hellmouth