The new Season of the Chosen has seen almost 30 weapons added into Destiny 2, with even some fan-favourites returning from the original Destiny. Below is a handy list of all these weapons and what activities you need to grind in order to have a chance at acquiring them. Each weapon name will link to the database page so you can look at all the perks the weapon can roll with.
- Ticuu’s Wrath - Can be acquired from the Season Pass at Rank 1 (Paid Track) or Rank 35 (Free Track).
- [Redacted] - This unknown weapon will be coming later in the Season. A new image detailing what to expect from Season of the Chosen shows what looks like a new Exotic Machine Gun.
These weapons can be acquired through Umbral Engrams and through the new Seasonal Activity, Battlegrounds.
- Extraordinary Rendition - Kinetic Submachine Gun (Aggressive)
- Imperial Needle - Void Bow (Lightweight)
- Brass Attacks - Void Sidearm (Aggressive)
- Far Future - Solar Sniper Rifle (Adaptive)
- Threaded Needle - Void Linear Fusion Rifle (Precision)
- Code Duello - Solar Rocket Launcher (High-Impact)
Nightfall: The Ordeal Legendaries
These weapons have a small chance to drop when completing a run of the week’s Nightfall: The Ordeal Strike. Only one weapon is available each week, which rotates week to week. Currently, Shadow Price is the available weapon. Adept versions of these weapons will also be available later in the Season on March 16 when the Grandmaster difficulty becomes available.
- Shadow Price - Arc Auto Rifle (Precision)
- The Palindrome - Void Hand Cannon (Adaptive 140RPM)
- The Swarm - Arc Machine Gun (High-Impact)
Vanguard Strikes Legendaries
These weapons can be obtained as an end of activity reward from Vanguard Strikes or from Vanguard faction rank ups.
These weapons can be obtained as an end of activity reward from Crucible matches or from Crucible faction rank ups.
These weapons can be obtained as an end of activity reward from Gambit matches or from Gambit faction rank ups.
Iron Banner Legendaries
These weapons can be obtained as an end of activity reward from Iron Banner matches, Iron Banner faction rank ups and completing Iron Banner bounties. Some Guardians who kept completed Iron Banner bounties from last Season had a chance of receiving these new weapons which is why you might see these weapons out in the wild. These aren't officially available until the next Iron Banner starts on February 23.
- Multimach CCX - Kinetic Submachine Gun (Lightweight)
- The Time-Worn Spire - Kinetic Pulse Rifle (Rapid-Fire)
Trials of Osiris Legendaries
These weapons can be obtained by completing Trials of Osiris bounties, earning a certain number of wins on a Trials Passage, and by handing in tokens. The weapons available rotate each week. The current ones available are The Messenger for three wins, Tomorrow’s Answer for five wins and Exile’s Curse for seven wins. There are also new Adept versions of certain Trials weapons which drop from the Flawless chest. Some of the older Trials weapons also got a perk refresh so are worth farming for again.
- The Messenger - Kinetic Pulse Rifle (High-Impact)
- Igneous Hammer - Solar Hand Cannon (Aggressive 120RPM)
- Sola’s Scar - Solar Sword (Caster)
- Astral Horizon (Updated) - Kinetic Shotgun (Aggressive)
- Exile’s Curse (Updated) - Arc Fusion Rifle (High-Impact)
- Tomorrow’s Answer (Updated) - Void Rocket Launcher (High-Impact)
Umbral Engram Legendaries
These weapons can be obtained as a generic reward from an unfocused Umbral engram.
- Retrofuturist - Void Shotgun (Lightweight)
- Cartesian Coordinate - Solar Fusion Rifle (Rapid-Fire)
- Tarantula - Arc Linear Fusion Rifle (Precision)
This weapon can be obtained by completing the Salvager’s Salvo Armament quest which tasks the player with completing activities and defeating enemies with Grenade Launchers. Upon completion, the Salvager’s Salvo will be gifted to the player.
- Salvager’s Salvo - Arc Grenade Launcher (Lightweight)
Reissued Moon Legendaries
These weapons can be obtained through both the Altar of Sorrow activity and the Pit of Heresy Dungeon. Note that weapons that drop in the Pit of Heresy can drop with different perks than other reward sources. The Premonition Pulse Rifle can only drop within the Pit of Heresy. These weapons have been reissued with new perks and an updated Power cap.
- Blasphemer - Kinetic Shotgun (Precision)
- Apostate - Arc Sniper Rifle (Rapid-Fire)
- Premonition - Void Pulse Rifle (High-Impact)
- Heretic - Arc Rocket Launcher (Aggressive)
Reissued Dreaming City Legendaries
These weapons can be obtained from activities within The Dreaming City and the Shattered Throne Dungeon. Note that weapons that drop in the Shattered Throne can drop with different perks than other reward sources. These weapons have been reissued with new perks and an updated Power cap.